Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here is a piece I did based off of the song "Brightest" by Copeland. They are an awesome band, so I recommend checking out their music if you haven't heard them already.

Brightest
Nice picture and I'll keep the recommendation in mind. I like how you drew the hands. Although You might want to work on the area around the waist of your picture. The way you're posing the person up top doesn't go along with how you drew the bottom.
Shukuzenu_Karasu
Nice picture and I'll keep the recommendation in mind. I like how you drew the hands. Although You might want to work on the area around the waist of your picture. The way you're posing the person up top doesn't go along with how you drew the bottom.

Thanks. When I sat back and looked at the finished product, I was a little unhappy with her waist myself. I appreciate the comment!
Her arm looks very squished. I think you were trying to keep it within the picture. Don't be afraid to go off the page for the sake of anatomy!
Jessin
Her arm looks very squished. I think you were trying to keep it within the picture. Don't be afraid to go off the page for the sake of anatomy!

not only that, i think her arms look too muscular compared to her body.
I'm not sure what you're seeing with the arms, but I appreciate your input.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff