Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm working on a manga that I will call Shinsetsu na akuma: Miharu (Sweet demon: Miharu) Although I have not a lot of ideas for the storyline, I have drawn a few basic sketches and concept headshots of my main protagonist; Miharu.
Please tell me if you think she is looking okay^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
wow thats good
i think it looks good but i dont think the hairstlye sweatdrop for some reason.
Whoa! I think that that is pretty good. I think that the hairstyle fits with the charecters face, etc. Nice job there!
I suppose all manga have different styles. The cheeks look too thin to me, and possibly too angular. I'm more accostumed to rounder heads, but, eh, it's a style. The hair might be thinner near the top, and more roundish. It makes her head look too large as it is right now. The strands of hair are nicely arranged: simple enough to draw repeatedly, yet still interesting to look at.

Unfortunately, however, it's hard to say more about the concept design. You really should get some sort of basic outfit for her. I suppose that would wait until you figure out a story, though. If you are going to go through with the manga, that should be top priority. 3nodding Good luck with it.
Dasern
I suppose all manga have different styles. The cheeks look too thin to me, and possibly too angular. I'm more accostumed to rounder heads, but, eh, it's a style. The hair might be thinner near the top, and more roundish. It makes her head look too large as it is right now. The strands of hair are nicely arranged: simple enough to draw repeatedly, yet still interesting to look at.

Unfortunately, however, it's hard to say more about the concept design. You really should get some sort of basic outfit for her. I suppose that would wait until you figure out a story, though. If you are going to go through with the manga, that should be top priority. 3nodding Good luck with it.

Yeah, the other day I draw some sketches of outfit designs, but none of them had that spark, I'll be updating this thread when I design something more worthwhile. Until then, thankyou for the pointers and compliments everyone ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff