Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Wolf

10,565 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I recently purchased a Drawing Tablet, i have done 2 line arts sense then but despite many views have not recieved any comments on how well i did.

First: Crazagedon Gnome this one i had fun with being a bit silly i expirimented with different stylus tips, though was unable to set varriations of the brush based on presure, the option in illustrator was greyed out.

Second: The gift of Imagination This one I really enjoyed doing a wolf pup with dragon wings.
My favorite is the wolf dragon pup! I just want to hug it so much!

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
The dog bat/dragon thing is pretty cute but it just feels a little rushed.

User Image

I did a redline to show what I mean. It just feels like a lot of the lines were curved when they shouldn't have been or things were too large.

You are clearly talented though so keep trying. I am sure these are probably just rough sketches you started off with.

Remember, if you are using photoshop and you make a mistake or a line doesn't look perfect Ctrl + Z or Ctrl + Shift + Z so you don't just end up in a loop of undo and redo razz

I hope to see more of your work in future
wow! that's really good for your first attempts.. lol i was a hopeless wreck when I got my first tablet xp props to you cuz your lines are hella straight! heart

Friendly Wolf

10,565 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thanks for the tips though it was done in illustrator with the blob brush and no it was far from rushed , plus its not easy drawing straight on a 15 inch tablet. I find it easier to use a mouse but i like the challenge of using a stylus those lines that look off were due to my inability to hold a smooth path while moving the stylus. I did undue alot of times. Some things were off too due to skewing the wings to get the perspective right

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff