Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I've been practicing making clothes for a while, so my next project will be this. I figure a nice, stretchable black material would be suitable. The white lines will be lace ribbons. And the outfit is two piece, though it's hard to tell.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, I know its a bad sketch. But its a rough draft, what can I say. ^__^;;
I'm always a question for color when it comes to clothes...black?
...and I'd wear it. xd
Weasel29
I'm always a question for color when it comes to clothes...black?
...and I'd wear it. xd

Yea, I'm in a very black and white mood for some reason. Just look at my ava.

Other info: I don't have a sketch of the back, but I know how it should look. Pretty much all patterns and designs (The ruffles, the lace) extend all the way around. The back stats right under the shoulder blades.
cool looks pretty cool, what material you gonna make it out of? can we see more of your work?
fox-gal
cool looks pretty cool, what material you gonna make it out of? can we see more of your work?

I'm not certain on the material yet, but I plan on going to the fabric store soon to decide that. I did have another design for a different shirt somewhere... Meh, I'll post a pic of that when I'm done with it. Which only requires a visit to Hobby Lobby to complete. ^_^
Looks like it would be hard to get into, is that a Girtle in the midsection?

Bane,
it looks kinda like a black dress xp
but i wouldnt ware that if i was paid money.
sry im a guy smile

Kawaii Shoujo

39,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
It's not bad heart
I like cloth design, and i projects too.
BaneNacent
Looks like it would be hard to get into, is that a Girtle in the midsection?

Bane,

Actually, its just fold in the cloth. So it really shouldn't end up being too hard to get into, but if it turn out that way, I'll just have to fix it. ^__^ (Zipper, maybe... I dunno yet.)
i like it^^
pretty nice! even though i'm a girl, i still wouldn't wear it, though.... cause i don't wear skirts xp heh... very nice!
kinda good... if ur gay. hahaha j/k

looks nice
..its well interesting,.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out