Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

would you want to buy these?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 21, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

would you guys think of buying these crappy headshots? not selling, just asking for opinions ^^; And if you will consider buying them, what's a reasonable price? xp sweatdrop
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

comments loved! heart
i put no because you need a lot more refinement, sure chibi is nice, but it needs to look nice, but right now your not gonna cut it
so ya, practice, a lot, dont use computer, and err...

25gold because im a cheap ripoff
Red_Wing
i put no because you need a lot more refinement, sure chibi is nice, but it needs to look nice, but right now your not gonna cut it
so ya, practice, a lot, dont use computer, and err...

25gold because im a cheap ripoff
lol xd heart thanks! It was me and my friend's first go ^^;; but thanks for your opinion 3nodding
The Gold King
stare
.... neutral

Dangerous Ladykiller

no, i dont think i would buy them. the coloring and line art could use some work, they look like they were just whipped up in ms paint. like red_wing said, they could really use alot more refinment. keep practicing.
kage-ookami4
no, i dont think i would buy them. the coloring and line art could use some work, they look like they were just whipped up in ms paint. like red_wing said, they could really use alot more refinment. keep practicing.
lol XD;; they were done by ms paint ^^;; and thanks for your opinion

edit: your art is very nice btw 3nodding xd
hmmmmz.. i guess nobody likes them x.X;; i'll probably sell it for 30g then xd
User Image Your an idiot..YOU DESERVE THIS SEISURE!!!
no, you need to make it red, blue, and green

like this http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/rgb.php

Edit: this WILL cause seizures
The Gold King
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Your an idiot..YOU DESERVE THIS SEISURE!!!
You're and seizure 3nodding mrgreen
they're cute but i could just always make my own.
01_xtina_01
they're cute but i could just always make my own.
lol ^^;; yeah 3nodding sweatdrop
I agree with the above, some refinement, and definately attempt to do some IRL not on the computer. That way, even if in the end you do make them with a program, you'll still have an idea of how you know you can make it look.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff