Welcome to Gaia! ::

just look at it ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
okay.
*Just looks at it*
i hate to tell be people bad news but...t doesn't really look all that chibi

she just looksfat and short sweatdrop

there are some things you can do to change that the next tim you draw chibi 3nodding

first...don't draw a neck...the smaller the neck the better

the face...well...it my be your style, and thats fine, but i segest you don't give her a nose...like the neck...less is the best whee

oh...and if you really want super cute chibi...draw two big circals...one for the head and one for the rest of the body

yup the head should be that huge wink

and just rmamber...less detail is the best when drawing chibi..so fingers and stuff is not so important 3nodding

i hope i helped..and not ofended you

iether way your pic is nice...just keep practecing biggrin
thanks! smile your words helped me. usualy other people says "oh that's cool!" i hate this... so, thanks one more time biggrin and btw.. i love details sweatdrop heh, i'll do my best ^^
*looks* AHHH!!! IT BURNS!!!!!! blaugh Nah, it's very cute (if you want that sweatdrop ) she's cool!
whos chibi?? chibi from sailor moon??
awww, cute costume design! some of your lines look sort of pixely/wobbly, though.
paranoidinsomniac
whos chibi?? chibi from sailor moon??

Chibi is the word for those simplified, short, fat, big-headed versions of the original anime characters. Or video game characters... Or something of that nature... Xx; Chibi is also a short person, that's why there's a 'Chibi Moon' in sailormoon.. 'cause she's shorter Xx;

Well, I think the picture is quite cute! Although I do agree, it kinda looks more like a fat person than a chibi. sweatdrop Sorry if that insults you. Try and make the head bigger maybe? I dunno, I'm still trying to firgure out what makes a chibi look chibi. sweatdrop I'm not much help at all..
I like it!
its cute i like it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas