Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

The Fixed, and slightly better

O yea and this is Carmen New York City.

User Image

Aged Fox

Um you really should have a nudity warning but yeah work on anatomy more
Well, I don't mind clicking something and seeing boobs, it happens quite often actually, but you're supposed to put a nudity warning in the title..
Nudity warning pah-lease! I wouldn't have clicked on it if this is what i knew I was getting!

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm a fan of came sandiego but it dont look like her at all.that and warning would help
your shading is pretty good but um... sorry but your anatomy need a ton of work
and the face look more like that of a man to me then a woman
yumekichigai
your shading is pretty good but um... sorry but your anatomy need a ton of work
and the face look more like that of a man to me then a woman

I actually cant see my error on her body, but i see what you mean on the face. I'm getting paid 30 for this, then imma make it a tattoo, so if you can see it i hope my boy doesn't
I'm a tattoo artist. Any constructed crutique would be well deserved
woot TRANCE ON ECSTACY!!!
Her belly, under the line you've made for her ribcage looks like she might be preggo. try making it slope more inward as it goes down.
And her arm is too thin. It looks like a twig that might break.
If it isn't that thin, you should definately get rid of that really hard line down the middle of it. Or darken the lines that make her arms outer edges.
Her left calf is non-existant. round it out, make the whole bottom part of the leg thicker.
praise wise, I do enjoy her face, it's very nice and serene. And i envy your ability with shoes.
Aeriael
Her belly, under the line you've made for her ribcage looks like she might be preggo. try making it slope more inward as it goes down.
If it isn't that thin, you should definately get rid of that really hard line down the middle of it. Or darken the lines that make her arms outer edges.
Her left calf is non-existant. round it out, make the whole bottom part of the leg thicker.
praise wise, I do enjoy her face, it's very nice and serene. And i envy your ability with shoes.

.....SMile..........great critisism. thanks for that, yea but the belly i like, thats sexy to me, i dont really like girls with inward bellies, it doesnt seem to attractive to me
Would you like an overdraw?
Saber in Blue
Would you like an overdraw?

OverDraw?
Pretty good, but I see some anatomy flaws. Where the hip meets the thigh there should be only one fold. Using two folds makes her look like she has a bunch of fat right there, and judging by the rest of her body, she shouldn't! Second, the sole of her front foot should be completely flat against the wall/whatever she's resting it against. Her thigh curves a bit too much toward the knee and, like I said, the rest of her body is too thin to look that chunky. The fold between her calf and thigh should also be more straight. In this pose, her back leg would be locked, meaning not so much of a curve at her knee area. It would be pretty straight with it actually curving toward the wall at the calf. I feel she's a little too skiny in the hips. The curve of her lower back toward her butt is too vertical - meaning too thin. Even if this is stylized, she would be more attractive with more lower back/hip. Her arm is very skinny, especially in comparison to the legs. The legs would be nicer a bit thiner, the arm would be nicer a bit thicker, especially around the elbow. The shoulder also attaches too high. It makes her upper torso much too long. Her chin also looks really low. Even with her face in that position, there would be a nearly straight line from the end of the jawbone (meaning slightly in toward the neck from the tip of the chin) to her neck. The face looks pretty good, but try doing some shading with the hat over her eyes to make it more dramatic. The upper lip should protrude more than the lower. They are currently on the same plane. Also, in the pictures I've seen of Carmen Sandiego, her hair is bigger and wavier, and her hat is a different style. So really, there isn't anything that distinguishes this picture as Carmen. She just looks like a girl in a trenchcoat and a fedora. Maybe put the belt on her too, that might make it more recognizable.
I would like to do an overdraw (meaning drawing over your picture to show you what I mean in my critiques). Is that okay?
I wouldn't usually be so nitpicky, but since this is a tattoo design, I think it should be flawless!
RedRum6
Aeriael

.....SMile..........great critisism. thanks for that, yea but the belly i like, thats sexy to me, i dont really like girls with inward bellies, it doesnt seem to attractive to me

I just meant that normally those who are as thin as her frame is set up don't have such rounded bellies.
Maybe for a less dramatic inward swoop it could be a subtle straightening of that line.
Or just leaving it if you do indeed enjoy it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff