Welcome to Gaia! ::

My first try at Women's Poses. I know the faces aren't all the great, but I did this during those bloody lag times Gaia's been giving us lately so I did them pretty fast. Besides, I'm working on the body's more than the faces.

User Image

I need tips, deal them to me! PLEASE! crying
You need a little bit of anatomy work ^_^.. She needs some meat on that stomach!!!Also try using a little cleaner line art ^_^ goes a long way.

Dangerous Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
They look good.
Saphire Tarot
You need a little bit of anatomy work ^_^.. She needs some meat on that stomach!!!Also try using a little cleaner line art ^_^ goes a long way.
I like the way her stomach looks...! Kinda reminds me of Dragon Pink.

And I sketched them up with pencil, didn't take time to Inkify them, but yeah, I do need to use line art sweatdrop
...Do you have any tips for that area? All I know is what I've assumed
I LOVE NEKOS! i draw lots myself, but i love finding good piccies for them on www.vclart.net 3nodding
Hisuiiro_Ishino
Saphire Tarot
I like the way her stomach looks...! Kinda reminds me of Dragon Pink.

And I sketched them up with pencil, didn't take time to Inkify them, but yeah, I do need to use line art sweatdrop
...Do you have any tips for that area? All I know is what I've assumed
Well currently I'm working on line art myself. Half of it however might be your scanner. But for good line art I try to use long strokes, I notice somepeople kind of peck at their lines o_O; It also helps to bare down a little harder.
Anafiel
I LOVE NEKOS! i draw lots myself, but i love finding good piccies for them on www.vclart.net 3nodding
OMG! eek

I love you! I had a link to this pic I absolutely loved on there and when they took it down I lost the site, and haven't been able to find it since.

I love you so damn much... crying
They're not bad, but I see a few problems.

The waists are waaay too small. Even for an anime character. Although, I suppose that's more of opinion. They just look very... tiny to me. Also, the shoulders on the frontal view look a little too broad. Females have smaller shoulders than males, typically. The breasts look a little strange to me in the 3/4 view. They're too flat. Make them look a little more round and curvey. o.o;

All in all, you did a nice job. The legs look fine, as well as the arms. 3nodding
Kiutsushou
They're not bad, but I see a few problems.

The waists are waaay too small. Even for an anime character. Although, I suppose that's more of opinion. They just look very... tiny to me. Also, the shoulders on the frontal view look a little too broad. Females have smaller shoulders than males, typically. The breasts look a little strange to me in the 3/4 view. They're too flat. Make them look a little more round and curvey. o.o;

All in all, you did a nice job. The legs look fine, as well as the arms. 3nodding
Yeah, about the breasts (I'm a guy, I always start with this kinda thing), I meant to make her look a little... Flat chested. That was the first one I did and thought I'd make it into something more than a sketch at first, so you would be able to see folds under it making it look more natural, but I decided to try other poses.

Your right about the shoulders, I haven't drawn women in a very long time so thankyou very much on that part, didn't even notice.

And I meant to make the Waist small, it looked... Abnormally attractive, and I felt daring so I broke the rules of anatomy intentionally sweatdrop
dude u remind me of ..... me LOL
^_^,,, mreow (YYAYY)
Here are a few tutorials for fellow anthropomorphic artists

http://neondragonart/dp/

www.howtodrawmanga.com

these are some of the best tutorials and places to pick up tips otherwise your doing a really good job! 3nodding
by any chance can u make it bigger
Yay, a person with a Neko fetish! Well, they seem a bit too thin, but thats the only problem I really see. 8/10
fetish? you have a liking for the worst possible art ever created? anyone who draws neko's, i dont care how well, isnt a real artist.
actually, i like the way u drew the waists, i like the style. i especially like the botom right picture/pose. i like the flowiness of the waist into her leg. hmmm...tips...umm, i guess it is to study muscle build even if you ur gonna stylize, (as u have done with the waist) for example, the one of the neko's profile, her butt and lower thigh (where she would sit) should go in a bit, instead of out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games