Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

- ♡ ♥ ♡ -

Hello! My name is Yuuki. I am curious. What do you think of my gallery? It would be very helpful if you could comment on one of my drawings. Also, tell me something I should try next or work on.

User Image

User Image

User Image

[More here!]

Crit very appreciated!
- ♡ ♥ ♡ -

DeniedHero's Partner

Dapper Codger

I like your pony drawings. You might want to explore doing more poses and changing up the perspective to make your pictures more interesting though. Don't be afraid to change things up.

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
Blatellidae

- ♡ ♥ ♡ -

Thank you!

- ♡ ♥ ♡ -

Bashful Shapeshifter

14,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Are you using a vector based program? Your lines overall are nice and smooth and you have a good use of color in your pictures. You understand color very well, now it's time to experiment with new proportions/perspectives :> keep up the good work!

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
Liliipea
Are you using a vector based program? Your lines overall are nice and smooth and you have a good use of color in your pictures. You understand color very well, now it's time to experiment with new proportions/perspectives :> keep up the good work!

- ♡ ♥ ♡ -

I don't use vector but I try to give my art that look. I use Paint Tool Sai and set my brushes to have hard clean lines. Thank you for your comment. A few people have said this so I will try! ^_^

- ♡ ♥ ♡ -

Kitten

they are so so cute and wonderful. I love it a lot.

sorry that it isn't critique; anything I can think would be a personal preference.
You need to look more at anatomy. Your characters are very stiff. The colouring is gorgeous but the stiff anatomy really takes away from that. I'm not critiquing the pony art because pony art is very easy to learn/master. Make sure you always use a reference and closely study the way bodies move!

Shadowy Bloodsucker

Aye aye, I would add that in the second one, the pink lady, the different weight of the strokes (mainly on the hair) pops out for me, the mix of thick and thin I don't feel its balanced 3nodding

good work mrgreen

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

- ♡ ♥ ♡ -

Thanks everyone for your opinion.

I will try to do more poses with movement. I hope I can post more soon.

- ♡ ♥ ♡ -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces