Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Umm.. well, I spent about roughly 5 minutes attempting to draw Hatsune Miku as a chibi. The lines might be a little shaky ( It's really hard to draw with stick fingers ;w; ) Welp.
Here it is ( The size is too large )

Wheezing Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Floppy Member

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Well, I'd draw something like that in half an hour so for a 5 minute piece this is really impressive!

Newbie Noob

miku~ >u< i used to draw her and rin/len all the time X'D i used to listen to a lot of vocaloid lol

for this pic i'd say her arms are quite long in comparison to her legs, the tie probably shouldnt be so pointy (the long part comes out of the top (not like a diamond on top of a diamond)) her eyes are green (not gray), and even if its just style, i think there should be more variety in line widths (the black outline is quite prominent in areas with more detail (all around the hair/ headphones))

but other than that its cute razz i prefer her long hair, but short looks good too, and i see you changed her hair elastic thingies XP

and one more thing: once you've finished drawing, consider resizing/ cropping your image. currently, miku's floating around the top half of the pic with a lot of white space on the sides (not good for the eyes)

but gl, and gj so far 'u'

Fatcat

it looks good! the only issue i can spot is that the arm almost reaches her leg, but other than that its super cute heart

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
There is a lot of negative space here which is not a good thing in this case as it doesn't seem deliberate.

Also the pose looks a bit awkward around the neck area and the right arm.

On a lighter note, it does look like Miku (despite not having her piggytails) and the colours are accurate and look good together.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff