Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Seeker

I don't use the blur tool so why is my art blurry? And anything I can do to fix it? I don't have a tablet and I use Paint.net, I'm new to Krita, and if I'm offline I use an app on my phone called Fantasia Painter Free.

Examples:

User Image

User Image

Not blurred examples:

User Image

User Image

Yes, I know all of my art needs more practice, but when I use a softer brush the blur problem happens.
It's just the nature of the brush. You want hard edges you have to use a hard brush.

Sparkly Seeker

Idia
It's just the nature of the brush. You want hard edges you have to use a hard brush.

Thank you. I finally realized that. I'll start practicing more with a harder brush.
So we colored
Idia

Thank you. I finally realized that. I'll start practicing more with a harder brush.

Well, try to figure out how you like to use certain tools. They're there to serve you, make them work to your needs.

Sex Symbol

You into selling art heart like my avi heart

Sparkly Seeker

Shadow Of Moses

well I have an art shop.. I can link you to it if you like, but I'm trying to improve my art a bit more.

Sex Symbol

So we colored
Shadow Of Moses

well I have an art shop.. I can link you to it if you like, but I'm trying to improve my art a bit more.
yes pm me it smile , and i don't want perfection you're really great right now 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff