Welcome to Gaia! ::

I apologize for the size:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Taken with a Canon T3)
several hours later and no critique. tsk tsk.

Shirtless Exhibitionist

i like them a lot! especially the 2nd one of the structure ^^ very neat!

IRL Noob

wow, great pictures!
very good composition!

Invisible Noob

they are good you really have an eye for finding natural compositions. i would suggest always being aware of the lighting when you take photos of naturally found objects because the last and first photographs are a bit too dark so i'm not entirely sure about what's happening in them but it's all chance you know emotion_yatta
Dolly ICU
they are good you really have an eye for finding natural compositions. i would suggest always being aware of the lighting when you take photos of naturally found objects because the last and first photographs are a bit too dark so i'm not entirely sure about what's happening in them but it's all chance you know emotion_yatta

Thanks! Yeah, I agree they are a bit darker than normal. in the first one, I wasn't exposing as long as I wanted it to be due to cars driving on the bridge, causing the bridge to vibrate and blur my pictures. Tis a shame.
only problem i have really is the one of the child. It's really hard to work with children i understand that, the face isn't in great focus, which is disapointing. Something i was thought was always focus on the eyes.

13,900 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Generous 100
These are all very impressive 3nodding keep up the awesome work! I am also slightly jealous that you have a canon... I will still <3 your forum and forgive you for the size :p
I like the 2nd one a lot, and the last image. #2 has a very nice composition and strong focus. I would try to bring out some stronger small white highlights, like zones IX/X, especially in the last one. And the child image has some dust that's very distracting, as well as a lack of sharpness on her face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff