Welcome to Gaia! ::

be truthfulplease i was bored one night so waht do oyu guys think?
User Image

bluezjessi's Waifu

Shameless Victory

It's really cute! 3nodding I like the proportions.
Awww! mrgreen I really like her expression! Such a pretty face. Her eyes are cute. ^^ Okay, constructive (hopefully) criticism. Just make the hair less shakey (unless it's supposed to look like that?) and add more shading and shininess and such to it. Where you placed the nose and mouth looks perfect. Quite beautiful 3nodding
Cute, try cleaning it up a bit though, and make some of the lines a little stronger. (sorry if that last part didn't make sense)
It's good, but the left eye is loads bigger than the other
can u make me one pm me when done
Gothik Bunny
It's good, but the left eye is loads bigger than the other

I agree. Its a very nice picture though, the hair is wonderful 3nodding
Nice! Very cute! I like the hair!
I like the eyes, but I think the hair could be a lot more wavy.
thankz for the helps and the complaments i going to work on it biggrin
pretty good, but u made the right eye too small. if u were gonna altar the sizes, u shoulda made the left eye smaller
I like the shape of the face. It's very prettiful, and the expression is lovely.

However, as people already mentioned, the eyes are off. The iris' shape is off: it should be more round, less squashed. You might also work on the ear. It looks pretty odd. The main problem is the line-art and coloring. The lines are way too shaky, and certain ones should be emphasized more than others. For the coloring, it should be more smooth and contain more shades. If you are having troubles with the coloring or simply don't have the right materials, try the "Line-Art Jam" sticky. That should help you out a lot.

Besides those qualms, though, I like the picture. She is quite beautiful.
The chin is a bit odd. And the left eye is bigger than the right. It should just be the opposite if she facing that way. Because your looking at her a different way. Anyways its very pretty. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff