Welcome to Gaia! ::

After months of training both body and soul, after much research and rough drafts and doodles, after wreslting with many bears and meditating under a waterfall in the mountains, I, Panchoboy, am back with improved drawings! If u remember, I posted my art awhile back for characters of a comic i'm working on, where each was from another country. I shall post some new drawings, some redesigned characters, and some completely new. So here is my first piece, please leave comments and thoughts. Hope u enjoy!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and here's my next one for tonight. Her hammer is more of a rough skecth, but that's the actual size compared to her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'll give them both a six for being somewhat humorous.
Those are awesome. I like your style! Its different; you know, not anime. It's your own. Not very many people have "their own" style.
Taede
Those are awesome. I like your style! Its different; you know, not anime. It's your own. Not very many people have "their own" style.

oh wow! i got a really cool comment right in the start of my thread! Thank u so much for the comment, i'm glad u like my style, really it means alot. I'll be posting more work as time goes by, so be sure to check in every now and then.
oh and if u have any suggestions, those are always welcome
yeeeeeeeeep

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Interesting style. A mixture of chibi-art and toon-art.
Yorugami
Interesting style. A mixture of chibi-art and toon-art.

interesting in a good way? or in a pretty crappy way? And yea, there are some toon elements in my drawings, i was raised on em.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Hmmm....*strokes chin contomplatively* Its ineteresting but needs a little bit more work.
Oooh! You're back! *tackle-glomp* Heya. xd

Was actually wondering where you went awhile ago. blaugh

You've definitely improved! Those are great. 3nodding
taekwondogirl
Oooh! You're back! *tackle-glomp* Heya. xd

Was actually wondering where you went awhile ago. blaugh

You've definitely improved! Those are great. 3nodding

heh heh hey hows it going! i knew if i posted a thread u come sooner or later. u always were my number one critque. I'm glad that u said my work has improved, now i know i am getting better. i'll be posting some more later, so u'll probaly see me around here more often. and thanks for that tackle-glomp, wink
Good good. And I'd like to extend an invitation to you inviting you (fancy that xp ) to the Random Avatar Art Thread. Everyone draws pictures of other peoples' avatars at random... as gifts. Tis great, and you'd be an awesome addition.
taekwondogirl
Good good. And I'd like to extend an invitation to you inviting you (fancy that xp ) to the Random Avatar Art Thread. Everyone draws pictures of other peoples' avatars at random... as gifts. Tis great, and you'd be an awesome addition.

aww ur inviting me? and u think i'd be an awsome addition? i'm flattered and honered at the same time. I be glad to join in this Random Art Thread, but i'll start doing it tommorow, cause i'm pretty sleepy now.
good morning world!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces