Welcome to Gaia! ::

whaaa~ cutiepie kyuu! X3
bwahahaha! new clothes1 time for a sketch update domokun
i was wondering if someone could draw my avi, im going to have the chi ears soon, probably by tonight/morning, then im just going to buy sandals and some black jeans, then its time to save cash for weapons, i just want a cool sword.. 2 handed preferably, it doesn't have to be in the pic, sorry for being specific xp
Kichigai Mauro
Thats great! ^O^

I wanna take a shot at drawing someone's avatar....o .o anyone intrested?

do mine if you get bored whee
well here's jojo's pic, semi colored, im going to try some gradient color burn stuff in a second here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Element
well here's jojo's pic, semi colored, im going to try some gradient color burn stuff in a second here

weeeeeee!!!!!!!! heart heart i cant wait until you finish ;3 you got all the colors right weee xD~
heres the finished product
it looks great element :3 thank you for choosing my pic for your coloring practice XD! i feel all special :B

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

yay! Here is a serious drawing... of my avatar. No sigs, cause PF might bash me again with a frypan.. :X Anyways, I worked with pencil, and more pencil, and it came out sort of dirty, but I think it came out pretty decent. ^^ Kinda worked on them foreshortening.. I know there are errors somewhere, but I have to keep at it to get better. smile
^o^, Everyone's pictures look so wonderful, I decided to try one, too~

It's a little on the big-ish side; sorry about that, ^^. And I think I drew Suki-chan (woah...talking in the third person now, o_O;;?)'s torso a liiittle too long...and the legs, too...^^;;;, But I guess it kind of looks a little more like me? I mean, I'm one of the tallest in my class~ So I guess it sort of works. Ah well~ ^^;;, I had fun with it. *is sick at home*
Sukiera: Nice coloring. smile I really like how you worked with the color. did you use OC?
here's mine. i recently changed my avie's eyes so the pic is a little off. and i had to add the shirt last minute cuz i jsut got it. threw on some quick colors to finish it off.

User Image

cheers,
og1

playing with photoshop.
sleepy now.... i'll finish it later.
domokun
Whee, this is exciting. I'll have to participate someday if I get free time -_-

How does one change aspects of one's avatar's appearance? Like, change the eyes or the hair or something...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff