How very mature of you.

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
JD-Ayane
How very mature of you.

I'm sorry I don't take advice from children. You're probably lowest of low level bottom tier E list at best. Why should I give two shits about your lousy crit?

Blessed Vampire

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
CubeMelonClock
JD-Ayane
How very mature of you.

I'm sorry I don't take advice from children. You're probably lowest of low level bottom tier E list at best. Why should I give two shits about your lousy crit?

Now this is hilarious. Before trying to insult people, how about googling them? Or checking my dA-page, which shows that I had an account there for 11 years now. Go on, check.

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
JD-Ayane
CubeMelonClock
JD-Ayane
How very mature of you.

Now this is hilarious. Before trying to insult people, how about googling them? Or checking my dA-page, which shows that I had an account there for 11 years now. Go on, check.

Exactly what does it matter what your da says if you can't identify a commercial photo? If you've worked in the business you would know that this is above quality and if anything producers would ask to have it be nerfed before publication.
CubeMelonClock

Idia
CubeMelonClock
Idia
CubeMelonClock

The point of something like this is not to excite or draw attention but to present the object as it is. The use of lighting to make it more dynamic is extraneous to achieve the intended purpose. Finding it boring or meh is just to say you haven't properly been informed.

Then you did your job. Yay. Did you just want us to give you a high five? What are you here for?

better intellectual stimulation than what you seem to offer?

You told me the point of this was the present the object as it is. Just before that I told you all I saw was what the object looked like.
With those two things in mind, it sounds like you got feedback that you did just what you wanted to do.

Probably no one here has the same training you do and you want us to already know what you know. My training says that shadow is what defines form and this kind of lighting just makes things looks flat, so I'm gonna talk about that.

well thanks. But why does anyone post here if no one knows anything about art?

my da portfolio

That portfolio just tells me you have a LOT to learn about compositional basics. And your comment to the other girl just makes me think you're a troll.

When you want to actually learn something, come back. You'll have to let go of your ego at some point if you want to really grow.

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Idia
CubeMelonClock

Idia
CubeMelonClock
Idia
CubeMelonClock

The point of something like this is not to excite or draw attention but to present the object as it is. The use of lighting to make it more dynamic is extraneous to achieve the intended purpose. Finding it boring or meh is just to say you haven't properly been informed.

Then you did your job. Yay. Did you just want us to give you a high five? What are you here for?

You told me the point of this was the present the object as it is. Just before that I told you all I saw was what the object looked like.
With those two things in mind, it sounds like you got feedback that you did just what you wanted to do.

Probably no one here has the same training you do and you want us to already know what you know. My training says that shadow is what defines form and this kind of lighting just makes things looks flat, so I'm gonna talk about that.

my da portfolio

That portfolio just tells me you have a LOT to learn about compositional basics. And your comment to the other girl just makes me think you're a troll.

When you want to actually learn something, come back. You'll have to let go of your ego at some point if you want to really grow.

well you're outragously jelly. just like most women.

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
idia I'm not going to lay into you because you're da looks like poo. but just check yourself before you step to someone who knows more than you or you won't make it anywhere in this business.

Blessed Vampire

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
CubeMelonClock

Exactly what does it matter what your da says if you can't identify a commercial photo? If you've worked in the business you would know that this is above quality and if anything producers would ask to have it be nerfed before publication.

Sorry but I do not see it that way. As I said, your equipment is good. But you still have a lot to learn about composition and lighting. Which, by the way, also is your problem in regards to your traditional and digital illustrations.

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
JD-Ayane
CubeMelonClock
JD-Ayane

Sorry but I do not see it that way. As I said, your equipment is good. But you still have a lot to learn about composition and lighting. Which, by the way, also is your problem in regards to your traditional and digital illustrations.

there is always more to learn, but relative to what? keep it real
CubeMelonClock
Idia
CubeMelonClock

Idia
CubeMelonClock

my da portfolio

That literally made me laugh out loud.

Totally jealous.

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Idia
CubeMelonClock
Idia
CubeMelonClock

Idia
CubeMelonClock

my da portfolio

That literally made me laugh out loud.

Totally jealous.

I don't get it. you can paint proficiently? but I don't see anything that's compositionally superior.

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
JD-Ayane
CubeMelonClock

same thing I said to Idia. if you have something that you have created superior to mine then present it. I think you're still full of s**t.

Blessed Vampire

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
So what is the point of this whole thread? You obviously do not want to hear any feedback that does not give you a pat on the back.

Anyway, in my opinion you still have a lot to learn, in art as well as in human interaction. Keep practicing and maybe one day you get both right.

Star

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
JD-Ayane
So what is the point of this whole thread? You obviously do not want to hear any feedback that does not give you a pat on the back.

Anyway, in my opinion you still have a lot to learn, in art as well as in human interaction. Keep practicing and maybe one day you get both right.

Well i just feel its disrespectful and trite to say you know more without demonstrating your ability.

confused

I get along with most people in my town.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff