Welcome to Gaia! ::

i just finished this, so i'm wondering if i can get some critique :u

User Image

Invisible Humorist

The hair ******** creeps me out...like a bunch of cockroaches feeding on his scalp gonk

It's nice...too creeped out to point out anything

Dedicated Loiterer

Quirky. I like it!
GhostlyMark
The hair ******** creeps me out...like a bunch of cockroaches feeding on his scalp gonk

It's nice...too creeped out to point out anything

thanks.................i can see how it can look like roaches (i thought they looked more like little leaves tbh), sorry for creeping you out or whatever, ahhh.

BunnysLoveHats
Quirky. I like it!

thanks!
barack obana

thanks.................i can see how it can look like roaches (i thought they looked more like little leaves tbh), sorry for creeping you out or whatever, ahhh.

I got leaves out of it.

Lonely Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
i adore your style my friend!
the lips feeld weirder than the rest for me but it oveall well composed smile
I still want your art!! ;]
your style is fascinating! i realy enjoy staring at this piece haha.. very nice :3

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
I find the background's colour to be pretty distracting from the foreground. It's colours almost seem bolder than the figure, which is supposed to be the focus of your drawing I think. My suggestion would be to make even bolder colours for the foreground, or to soften the existing colours of the background. Either way, I'm impressed by it though. I like the shapes and symbols in there that I didn't notice at first, like the swirls, the feather-like hair. It's really neat
Empty Luminosity

anger_banger

ty!! n n

daydreamer_girl
I find the background's colour to be pretty distracting from the foreground. It's colours almost seem bolder than the figure, which is supposed to be the focus of your drawing I think. My suggestion would be to make even bolder colours for the foreground, or to soften the existing colours of the background. Either way, I'm impressed by it though. I like the shapes and symbols in there that I didn't notice at first, like the swirls, the feather-like hair. It's really neat

thanks!!! i thought the background was distracting from the figure but i thought it was okay enough in the end (wooooops). so i can totally see what you mean and i'll definitely keep that in mind the next time i do a piece like this. : o

Obsessive Superfan

A bit art nouveau, no?
I dig it. The hair leaves are bit put-offish though?
Unless he was intended to have leaves for hair?

I really dig the colours in the smoke and the contrasts between the greens and oranges.

Did you use a vector program to make this?
From what I can see in the lines, they look like the paths got a bit jumbled.
I mean, they're not smooth.
For your style ( which is neat btw ) I would like to see smoother lines and perhaps gradated colours rather than chunky shading.
Keep up the good work imo.
ikeikepantsu
A bit art nouveau, no?
I dig it. The hair leaves are bit put-offish though?
Unless he was intended to have leaves for hair?

I really dig the colours in the smoke and the contrasts between the greens and oranges.

Did you use a vector program to make this?
From what I can see in the lines, they look like the paths got a bit jumbled.
I mean, they're not smooth.
For your style ( which is neat btw ) I would like to see smoother lines and perhaps gradated colours rather than chunky shading.
Keep up the good work imo.

thanks!!!

yeah, i was going for a art nouveau feel!! n n im glad you picked up on that.

and no, it wasnt intended for him to have leaves for hair. when i look at it, yeah, it does look a little off. probably because it's the most detailed thing in the picture (???? idk).

and i didnt use any vectors, but i did use paint tool sai and i think i put the stabilizer to S-1. my hand can get shaky so i can prolly do more line drawing exercises or whatever. and i'll try experimenting with gradated colors, too.

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Nice... Unique

Fatcat

barack obana
i just finished this, so i'm wondering if i can get some critique :u

User Image

I love the leaf pattern on his hair, the coloration of the overall picture is harmonious.
His expression is intriguing. It looks like he was surprised by the viewer. :3

Dapper Noob

I like the style, very different. The lines are strong and bold, making this drawing seem stronger. Eye-candy my friend.

WhoGivesAFox's Senpai

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
It's like the human form of the autumn season :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash