Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art arena did not except my picture because of subject matter:

Reason - Subject Matter - Please keep your pictures in relation to the theme and taste of Gaia Online users, which includes themes related to anime, manga, gaming, role playing, and fantasy related themes.

THATS BULLSH*T.. Just because i didnt make that damn thing anime or anything it wasnt approved.. But look at all the crap they take anywayz.. GOD FORBID MY PIC BE APPROVED BUT THOSE WONDERFUL STICK FIGURES ARE ALLOWED.. ooh u piss me off.. Anyone agree wit me?

Pic- sorry if its big
User Image

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's not that it isn't anime, I believe, but that it isn't related to anime, manga, roleplaying, gaming etc. - it's just a random portrait.

Note, that's not a flame 6_6 I actually rather like the dramatic style you've used. It's just that the genre is perhaps not suitable for Gaia.
It's definatley a LOT better than some of the things in the art arena...
Hey, some of my pics aren't at all related to any of that stuff. But they got accepted. Weird. But, eh...no one really commented on them, of course...
(And now I can't post anything there at all...everything just goes blank when I try...maybe I'm like...banned. From the art arena. xp )

Anyway, I agree, this is better than alot of stuff posted there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff