Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Entrepreneur

So Abstruse
NEVER trace.

Practice anatomy. Draw form real life.

I used to trace a lot. And after I traced the picture I drew it by myself and eventually I was able to get it without a reference picture. I haven't traced in years though.

I have a how to draw realistically book, will they help with my anatomy?
xX_angelic_demon
So Abstruse
NEVER trace.

I used to trace a lot. And after I traced the picture I drew it by myself and eventually I was able to get it without a reference picture. I haven't traced in years though.

If it has bodies in it, then yes. There are many other resources, even on Gaia that can help with anatomy. Read up on it, learn little tricks, such as... A male is usualy 7 - 8 heads tall. Or that your ears usually start from your mouth/nose to your eyes. Start with drawing the front of the body, then move to the side, then try different poses. Posemaniacs offers a range of different poses you can study and draw from. Even on Deviant art there are many people that off life drawings.

Beloved Entrepreneur

So Abstruse
xX_angelic_demon
So Abstruse
NEVER trace.

If it has bodies in it, then yes. There are many other resources, even on Gaia that can help with anatomy. Read up on it, learn little tricks, such as... A male is usualy 7 - 8 heads tall. Or that your ears usually start from your mouth/nose to your eyes. Start with drawing the front of the body, then move to the side, then try different poses. Posemaniacs offers a range of different poses you can study and draw from. Even on Deviant art there are many people that off life drawings.

Thank you very much!

Muscular Bunny

I don't usually post in PP anymore but I feel the need to disagree with the 7-8 heads comment. In real life, a good amount of people have figured that are around 6 heads and in game designs they are still around the 6-7 heads convention. How many heads tall a person is can be done by preference and how much people want to exaggerate and the body type of the character.

Beloved Entrepreneur

Extrics
I don't usually post in PP anymore but I feel the need to disagree with the 7-8 heads comment. In real life, a good amount of people have figured that are around 6 heads and in game designs they are still around the 6-7 heads convention. How many heads tall a person is can be done by preference and how much people want to exaggerate and the body type of the character.

Oh okay. Well thank you :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces