Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100

Distinct Elder

You need to link the image, not the page the image is on. The link should end with .jpg or .png or something.

Newbie Noob

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
http://fav.me/d4sywt8
this should prolly work. ?

Distinct Elder

-embrace-the-disgrace-
http://fav.me/d4sywt8
this should prolly work. ?

Right-click the image (control+click if using a Mac) and select "Copy Image Location" or "Copy Image URL" from the drop down list. Then, edit your original post to:

[img]<PASTE URL HERE>[/img]
Honestly, you've got a long way to go. Try looking up some guides on deviantArt about anatomy. Also, hiding her hands behind her back isn't going to help you get any better at them, you need to practice those, too.

This is a good reference for female anatomy.
These are all very good references for hands: [x] [x] [x]

In order to learn anatomy, don't try and reference anime. Reference real people, muscle guides, etc. You need to learn the original form before you try to stylize it, and in this case, you need to learn about real people before you can make elongated cartoon versions of them.

Keep trying, though! With practice and determination, someday, you'll be great (:

Newbie Noob

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
Well thanks. That was really my first time drawing something like that. I was bored. Sorry im not that great at some things as others. :L

Distinct Elder

-embrace-the-disgrace-
Well thanks. That was really my first time drawing something like that. I was bored. Sorry im not that great at some things as others. :L

That's why you practice. No one is inherently good.

Newbie Noob

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
i shouldn't have even posted it. I don't know wha i was thinking. .-.

Distinct Elder

-embrace-the-disgrace-
i shouldn't have even posted it. I don't know wha i was thinking. .-.

See, this is the kind of reaction to critique that can be really off-putting. People here go out of there way to give you comments to improve and then instead of accepting them and thanking the person who took time out of their day to help you, you play the victim and make excuses for what appears off or wrong. There's nothing wrong with making a mistake; it is a great opportunity to learn and improve. As long as you keep listening to what others say and practicing, you will get better. But this sort of self-victimizing "I guess I should have never posted because someone said there was something wrong with my picture" attitude is silly. Everyone here is posting to get feedback and improve. Not everyone is a professional or trying to make a career in art, but that doesn't mean you don't can't still have a casual intention to eventually get better.

No one here is antagonizing you or putting you down, so there is no warrant for this self-pitying attitude. We're all friends here and we're just helping each other out so we can all mature and develop as a community. Don't put yourself or others down because you messed up, just keep going forward and learn from the past.

Newbie Noob

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
Ah i know. It's just that i probably should have practiced a little more before doing something like this...trust me I do appreciate everything. (:
its intersesting O:

Newbie Noob

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
Shy-mimimiku
its intersesting O:

thanks. ;3
-embrace-the-disgrace-
Shy-mimimiku
its intersesting O:

thanks. ;3
your welcome!!! ^^

1,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Needs Loomis

Newbie Noob

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
Ayasato-san
Honestly, you've got a long way to go. Try looking up some guides on deviantArt about anatomy. Also, hiding her hands behind her back isn't going to help you get any better at them, you need to practice those, too.

This is a good reference for female anatomy.
These are all very good references for hands: [x] [x] [x]

In order to learn anatomy, don't try and reference anime. Reference real people, muscle guides, etc. You need to learn the original form before you try to stylize it, and in this case, you need to learn about real people before you can make elongated cartoon versions of them.

Keep trying, though! With practice and determination, someday, you'll be great (:

Here is one of my new pics I did for avi-art http://the-dark-distance.deviantart.com/#/d4yfq43

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff