Welcome to Gaia! ::

On a rate of 1 to 5, 1 being the best 5 being the worst, how would you rate my site?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 3, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Hello, I'm pretty much new to Gaia Online. I'm also new to forums sweatdrop hehe...I was hoping to have others visit my deviantart site here. Making friends on deviantart will make me squee whee Enjoy my work! ...hopefully...
i think your deviantart site is cool...sis 3nodding
Were is the picture at? i would love to see it, and re vote if you want me to!!!!!!!!!
Tis quite okay..simple..
Very nice. I have a place on DA as well. Sadly, I'm still improving and I haven't done much color yet. Just click on my www site page below the message to see it if you'd like.
*looked at gallery and dies* eek Gack! I.... love... you....!!! Fai! *points* You drew Fai! If you're looking for a friend, I will be there for you. 3nodding
sweatdrop
Nice pictures, by the way. xd
Your work is cute. ^^
Well let me be the first person in this thread to welcome you to Gaia. 3nodding

And your art's pretty nice. I'm taekwondogirl on dev art as well...

O.o whatchu talking about? You get tons of comments on your stuff!
verdenda
*looked at gallery and dies* eek Gack! I.... love... you....!!! Fai! *points* You drew Fai! If you're looking for a friend, I will be there for you. 3nodding
sweatdrop
Nice pictures, by the way. xd

lol sweatdrop i still need to work on his character. fai-sama is an awesome tsubasa character whee
taekwondogirl
Well let me be the first person in this thread to welcome you to Gaia. 3nodding

And your art's pretty nice. I'm taekwondogirl on dev art as well...

O.o whatchu talking about? You get tons of comments on your stuff!

mmmm, thanks for the welcome biggrin i'll be checking out your gallery as well!
Damn thats all Awsome i like the oekaki no jutsu one. .
awww!!!!! you did Ed!!!! *hug Chibi Mika* thank ya! ^^ *drool on ed* he has nice...*snap*.... shiny matal arm!!! yes, shiny matal arm!
i like your deviantart, i am also new on gaia - -'
naiko-chan
awww!!!!! you did Ed!!!! *hug Chibi Mika* thank ya! ^^ *drool on ed* he has nice...*snap*.... shiny matal arm!!! yes, shiny matal arm!

lol sweatdrop he is a cutie pie whee thanks for compliment

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces