Welcome to Gaia! ::

Her name is Kate and she's a lemer. Rght now she's at school (wearing my ugly uniform only I spared y'all on the skirt) getting chewed out by a teacher.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/gypsykitsune/kateatschool.jpg
aww looks really cute smile i like!
thanks ^^

Conservative Smoker

Would you take a hint or two so the picture helps explain itself?

Instead of having one of the characters back to you, sicne its a conflict its okay to make them facing eachother and the audience looking at them at a profile. Usually this is told as a big no no to have them that way, but it is probably the best way to show conflict such as this (you learn that in drama class) And perhaps if the teacher was saying something to the affect of 'homework' or 'no gum in class' or whot not it would set the mood and develope both characters personalities much further. And keep in mind where the tail comes from...this one looks like it might come out of her right buttcheek for all we know. But other than that this is nice, anatomy could use a tad bit of work, but i think its a part of your stylization for the most part, just keep practicing and you'll go far.
itz cute great job
thanks! those are very helpful tips that i didn't expect to get. I appreciate it alot. This was acctually one of my first animal people i found i did an ok job on,but now i know how to make it great biggrin

and thanks Yasuyuki of the Blue Moon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces