Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crappy quality is crappy. I don't know why I saved it so craptacularly. :/

User Image

I drew these guys for a game thing I want to work on. Like, a math-related fighting game with avatars. So, if anyone wants to be awesomely awesome and give me some crits on them, I'd shower you with love forever and ever. Only thing I can think of is to make the lines softer. They're dark purple right now, but if they more match the skin/hair colour etc, do you think it would be better?

And if you want to be super cool and give my hobbit and snake lady some critiques, that'd be sweet too.

User Image

User Image

Snake looks cartoony and I can't get a background to meld with the rest of the pic. And the neck looks too small. She's about a year old, but I really want to work her into a cool piece of art. Help?

OG Saint

12,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
i like all of them especially the first one its so cute <3
x-V i c t o r ii a-x
i like all of them especially the first one its so cute <3

Thank ya <3

Tipsy Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I like your shading/coloring, it seems very thought out. You do, however, need to work on your snake. 3nodding He seems to not fit into the rest of the pic, and I believe it is because you did not shade him in the same detailed fashion as the snake lady. :p But overall, great job!

Tipsy Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeAaRdlCG7Y

With your drawing style, I think this tutorial could be helpful in making your snake more realistic?
chibi things are awesome heart
CartoonishVisage
Le snip~

THANK YA SO MUCH! I can't draw snakes worth crap, and in the end I was kind of slogging through it. And I really can't shade things other then people. I'll totally check out the tutorial <3 Thanks again~!

I was born to love you
chibi things are awesome heart

Ahaha, thanks yo~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out