Welcome to Gaia! ::

lol, I drew and cged a cute little elf today ^_^ I was trying a new cg method -_-

User Image

tell me what you think ^_^ I know one of her ears and eye are off and her one hip ........ and the shoes.....annoy me....alot -_-

Kendra Rosewood's Husband

Celestial Mystic

That looks so cute!
do you want me to say its good or do you want me to say whats wrong?

i hate it when i say critism that can help and get it smashed into my face
Red_Wing
do you want me to say its good or do you want me to say whats wrong?

i hate it when i say critism that can help and get it smashed into my face

I don't mind if you post critism that can help me improve.
She looks...soft! whee
Elaistar
She looks...soft! whee

soft?????
its a great pic and very cute
Zinshi
its a great pic and very cute

thankyou ^_^
ok, she's lookin bland right now

--the eyes are too small imo, stretch them out horizontally next time a bit more
--a little more shading would be nice too
--the hair and designs are awsome, keep it up tho...
--her green dress/skirt could use a little more design, like rivits or gold runes or something
--her shoes need laces... XP
--i siad more shading so you can tell wehre the lightsource is comin from
her eyebrows need to be a bit thicker
--her left (our right) foot is placed at an odd angle...

but thats it...
see what happens when all you get is sugar coated replies? you fix nothing and learn nothing
so ya, an 8/10 from me (love the hair)
Red_Wing
ok, she's lookin bland right now

--the eyes are too small imo, stretch them out horizontally next time a bit more
--a little more shading would be nice too
--the hair and designs are awsome, keep it up tho...
--her green dress/skirt could use a little more design, like rivits or gold runes or something
--her shoes need laces... XP
--i siad more shading so you can tell wehre the lightsource is comin from
her eyebrows need to be a bit thicker
--her left (our right) foot is placed at an odd angle...

but thats it...
see what happens when all you get is sugar coated replies? you fix nothing and learn nothing
so ya, an 8/10 from me (love the hair)

yes, I know about the foot and shoes are evil -_- Thanks for the tips ^_^ Next time I shall do better ^_^
she IS cute smile hmm..im usually not overly picky, but what i would do is maybe add to her shape. she looks very straight and...not curvy? (hips a bit wider and shoulders slightly broader) and her abs go very high some how seem awkward. maybe adjust the widness of them. i really like the hair tho, i like the color very much, very sharp!
kaicie247
she IS cute smile hmm..im usually not overly picky, but what i would do is maybe add to her shape. she looks very straight and...not curvy? (hips a bit wider and shoulders slightly broader) and her abs go very high some how seem awkward. maybe adjust the widness of them. i really like the hair tho, i like the color very much, very sharp!

thankyou ^_^ yes, I didn't want to make the hips too curvy because I thought it would ruin SOMEWHAT of a childish appearance, but I guess I made her too straight sweatdrop
that is so cute smile
Eiisha
that is so cute smile

thankyou ^_^
its very cute an you do great hair=) and i really cant think of anyhting else that will help you (cuz there was already people who posted what to do to help) actually wait um...the hand on our left is normal but then the hand on our right isnt showing and there is no bend in the arm...please explain? lol its probably me just bein dumb but im just makin sure xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff