Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gekko

Invisible Gekko

No, you extended it at 22, that means it's ended at :27 neutral . And she bid in the same minute. So ... there you go.
Uennie
No, you extended it at 22, that means it's ended at :27 neutral . And she bid in the same minute. So ... there you go.

Aye~

gomen. @___@

..My computer clock must've sped up somehow. D:
Anyways, auction extended another 5 minutes.

Sorry everyone. ;___;

*fixes clock*

Invisible Gekko

Actually it's over now because I bid at :26 which was a minute before the auction ended therefor extending to :31 and now it's :32.

Invisible Gekko

Hae you bid about two minutes past the ending. Sorry sweatdrop ...
Uennie
Actually it's over now because I bid at :26 which was a minute before the auction ended therefor extending to :31 and now it's :32.

Aye~

This is so confusing. ;___;

I hope Kilani doesn't hate me for this. ;~;

...I guess you're right since I posted that the auction was extended a couple minutes after your bid. 3nodding sweatdrop
Oh, I thought it was after your the time your post was and not hers. Ah well then.

Invisible Gekko

Nonono, it's not that.

It was extended for five minutes right? That means it ended at :27. I bid within the last minute (:26) therefor extending it 5 minutes (:31). And no one bid before :31 so ... It's over.
AUCTION IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER.
smile heart

Congratulations to Uennie who has the winning bid of 300k. 3nodding heart

Please PM Kilani with the avatar you want drawn and send trade afterwards.

Thank you for everyone who visited and/or participated in the auction.
We hope to see you around at Cocoway and any other future auctions Kilani might hold. n___n

Invisible Gekko

Okie dokie.

Sorry about being alittle a**l on the times sweatdrop ...
Uennie
Nonono, it's not that.

It was extended for five minutes right? That means it ended at :27. I bid within the last minute (:26) therefor extending it 5 minutes (:31). And no one bid before :31 so ... It's over.

Alrigth,jeez, It's an auction no need to go all crazy and hissy for some emotes o.O.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff