Menstrual Cramps
Cioccolato Cuore
Menstrual Cramps
Cioccolato Cuore
Menstrual Cramps
User Image

I BID 250 BILL PLEASEEEEEEEEE
(; u ; iluokstillmoko)

I never thought I'd see the day of getting over 200 bil for art.
Oh Gaia, how you've fallen. U_U;
Thanks so much, Her Majesty of Pumpkins~* ^y^

User Image

Gaia is crazy now. Gaia y u crazy?
You're welcome. * v * I'm just happy I can bid. I haven't been in art forums in a long, long, long time.

It sure is. DX I wonder if it even won an award for most jacked up economy for a online game.
Look at this: What is this.
They're just mouths. Some I even recognize by a ton.

Why.

And lol, can't escape OC art services. ~y~ -bbbb
but I drank a Seagrams, and I'm feeling pretty mellow.

User Image

I will not tell anyone I deleted it look what are you talking about? I DON'T SEEANYTHING IN YOUR POST.
Omg me and you are on the same wavelength.. because I made this thread when I saw that outrageous price

The worse part is it will never get better, only worse. This game is only friendly to those that spend g-cash and those lucky enough to be here pre-inflation and buy/hoard things. My mule has a giant inventory of nothing but rig fails and the like and she's worth billions. Billions. BILLIONS OF RIG FAILS????? wtf.

Yoooooooooo Witchcraft! DDDDDDDDD8 (lol)

I'm just visiting random avatars and looking at their equipped lists to see what's up new item- wise, and that was too up. Also noticed user dolls and stuff are the new "angelic halo" from the looks of things.

And Jesu Chris really???? DX
I should see how much my garbage is worth then!

User Image

Yeah they did this huge promo for spending $500 in January would net you a Club Verge Doll box. So people were trading those like crazy for halos and stuff. One box would net you one doll and you could turn in another box to get like 9 more copies of your doll and yeah. It's just been crazy. LOL

They are starting to release pokemon items now though! They've done two Sylveon items and just recolored it to Eevee colors a day ago I think? So some good some bad. You kinda just have to go with the flow instead of worrying about it, you know?

Spring Symphonist 's Significant Otter

Benevolent Connoisseur

Menstrual Cramps

User Image

Yeah they did this huge promo for spending $500 in January would net you a Club Verge Doll box. So people were trading those like crazy for halos and stuff. One box would net you one doll and you could turn in another box to get like 9 more copies of your doll and yeah. It's just been crazy. LOL

They are starting to release pokemon items now though! They've done two Sylveon items and just recolored it to Eevee colors a day ago I think? So some good some bad. You kinda just have to go with the flow instead of worrying about it, you know?

Woof. DX

And I saw in the cash shop!!! I LOVE slyveon, that is bull pock that they have the original AND the shiny version all sold out! (the brown one is eh...)

Yeah. I'll see how I will get these things and re make a new dream avi. Cause the one I was questing for looks like crap now. XDD

Benevolent Connoisseur

Copic-Kun
Cioccolato Cuore
Copic-Kun
CHEWIEEE

COPIC! Mai Boo 8U heart heart heart heart
Long time no type! <3
So nice to see you again!
Were you on a long hiatus?

No, worse. I was being a grown up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, a very busy one, cause usually gamer grown ups have time to GAME.
Found a stable job that won't kill me like the last 2 though, so here I am.
It's super to see you again too! <333333333

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Cioccolato Cuore
Menstrual Cramps

User Image

Woof. DX

And I saw in the cash shop!!! I LOVE slyveon, that is bull pock that they have the original AND the shiny version all sold out! (the brown one is eh...)

Yeah. I'll see how I will get these things and re make a new dream avi. Cause the one I was questing for looks like crap now. XDD

User Image

I know those feels all too well. I mean even when I'm gone for the weekend I usually have SOOO much catch-up to play to see new items and stuff. Luckily I've been trying to keep up lately. (omg you have the new item too /eyezoom/) It sold out in less than 3 hours. 3 HOURS!! I snagged three of the original and one of the Eevee recolor. I wish they would do more pokemon items like that. Gijinka ftw!!

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
*l* I can't OB that right now crying

We'll see

Benevolent Connoisseur

Menstrual Cramps
Cioccolato Cuore
Menstrual Cramps

User Image

Woof. DX

User Image

I know those feels all too well. I mean even when I'm gone for the weekend I usually have SOOO much catch-up to play to see new items and stuff. Luckily I've been trying to keep up lately. (omg you have the new item too /eyezoom/) It sold out in less than 3 hours. 3 HOURS!! I snagged three of the original and one of the Eevee recolor. I wish they would do more pokemon items like that. Gijinka ftw!!

In 3 hours??? Aw man....
Gijinkas are still the rage tho, so I understand there.
Yeah, I threw in 7 bucks for it while I have the opportunity.
That's all they getting from me cash wise.

And damn, epic avi. So many new stuff in there too.
What's the item for the little bow kitty there if I may ask?
Is it a ghost? That's cute.

And you destroyed Moko! TT A TT

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Cioccolato Cuore
Menstrual Cramps
Cioccolato Cuore
Menstrual Cramps

User Image

Woof. DX

User Image

In 3 hours??? Aw man....
Gijinkas are still the rage tho, so I understand there.
Yeah, I threw in 7 bucks for it while I have the opportunity.
That's all they getting from me cash wise.

And damn, epic avi. So many new stuff in there too.
What's the item for the little bow kitty there if I may ask?
Is it a ghost? That's cute.

And you destroyed Moko! TT A TT

User Image

SOB I'M SORRY MOKO I LOVE YOU OKAY. ; n ;

Yes! It's the ghost kitty pose from Mysterious Feline. I love this item just for the ghost kitties.

I snagged two because I had some leftover g-cash from when I purchased it for Slyvy items. ; u ;
I wasn't going to chance not getting those. OTL

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
S'ok MC <3

kdramas's Spouse

Supportive Browser

Cioccolato Cuore

Oh yes growing up and all the priorities O:
Have you been drawing a lot too?

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Benevolent Connoisseur

Copic-Kun
Cioccolato Cuore

Oh yes growing up and all the priorities O:
Have you been drawing a lot too?

Drawing a little bit. DX
I didn't had time for any 5+ hour long art or anything.
Just random doodles and body mess sketches

Benevolent Connoisseur

Menstrual Cramps
User Image

The hell?? XDDD
I fell alseep on you guys, but I'll have your thingie ready when I get back from work x3

kdramas's Spouse

Supportive Browser

Cioccolato Cuore

Drawing a little bit. DX
Thats understandable, so hard to make time for hobbies/art now ; ___ ;
I love drawing doodles in during class time rofl

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Cioccolato Cuore
Menstrual Cramps
User Image

The hell?? XDDD
I fell alseep on you guys, but I'll have your thingie ready when I get back from work x3

User Image

YOU LIKE?
BEAR DANCE FOR YOU. HE LIKE YOUR THREAD.

Woooo, no rush! I wasn't even expecting it!!

Benevolent Connoisseur

Copic-Kun
Cioccolato Cuore

Drawing a little bit. DX
Thats understandable, so hard to make time for hobbies/art now ; ___ ;
I love drawing doodles in during class time rofl

Doodling in class. Those were the good times. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items