Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lover

User Image

hey all. art auction again. THIS TIME IN WATERCOLOUR, WHAAAT. I'm here to prove I can still do traditional hohohohoho

I literally am willing to draw just about anything. I can't guarantee if the specific, out-of-this-world thing you may suggest is something I normally draw, but I'm pretty much open to errything and I am a thorough artist who loves to involve commissioners in the brainstorming process(y). Bonus points if there are flowers, long hair, and pretty clothes since those are my areas of expertise. Fur, lace, and blood are good, too.

Please understand that if you win this auction, I will be sending you WIPs to show you I am working, and will require you to finalize the trade before I send you the final finished product. A person from an April digital art auction still hasn't answered the trade even though I finished his art. That's nearly 18 hours of my life wasted, unpaid.

And now I've learned my lesson.

ends: Friday July 25 @ Midnight EST.
HB gets a bust like the sample above with a painted background and/or narrative qualities.
if the bids surpass 20 bil, I'll double the winning.
so you'll get two painted busts, with the option for couple art. ok? heart

Bid history

Eden-san: 20bil
Yongyuan Ai Ni: 22bil
Eden-san: 25bil
xDream3: 26bil
Eden-san: 30bil

WINNER: EDEN-SAN

Lover

LET THE SOBBING COMMENCE

Lover

Bearphilia's Waifu

Mewling Kitten

heart Good luck dear~

Lover

Lover

Lover

moar tears

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Gimme!!!! I bid 20 bil right off the bat. .///.

Lover

Eden-san

OH GOD YOU FOUND ME BUT

BUT I LOVE YOU MAN, I-I'M JUST, YOU'RE MY BUDDY, THIS FEELS WRONG, BUT TH-THANK YOU FOR THE BID WOW

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Sorelliena
Eden-san

OH GOD YOU FOUND ME BUT

BUT I LOVE YOU MAN, I-I'M JUST, YOU'RE MY BUDDY, THIS FEELS WRONG, BUT TH-THANK YOU FOR THE BID WOW

emotion_dowant I stalk the art auctions when I have the gold for it.

AND it's not wrong. *spoils friends* besides... I told you already that when you had another auction I would find it and claim it. biggrin

Lover

Eden-san
Sorelliena
Eden-san

OH GOD YOU FOUND ME BUT

emotion_dowant I stalk the art auctions when I have the gold for it.

AND it's not wrong. *spoils friends* besides... I told you already that when you had another auction I would find it and claim it. biggrin

yaaaaaaaaa ilu much eden, oh my goodness.

also. ALSO. ALSO WOW THAT ANIMATION IN YOUR SIG. WOW. IS THAT TULLY AND EDEN? OF COURSE IT IS. WOWOWOWOWOWOW SHIP OMG, it's perfect!

Lover

also guys Tokyo Ghoul is actually a beautiful anime so far, wow. it's kind of crazy gory and mad but it's quite beautiful.

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Sorelliena

also. ALSO. ALSO WOW THAT ANIMATION IN YOUR SIG. WOW. IS THAT TULLY AND EDEN? OF COURSE IT IS. WOWOWOWOWOWOW SHIP OMG, it's perfect!

*will stalk* 8D

Yes! It is! I was so happy with how it turned out that I couldn't stand it so I put it in my sig to share with everyone whether they like it it not! >D

And as far as Tokyo ghoul is concerned. I plan on watching it eventually. *just got done playing dead space 3*

Lover

Eden-san
Sorelliena

*will stalk* 8D

Yes! It is! I was so happy with how it turned out that I couldn't stand it so I put it in my sig to share with everyone whether they like it it not! >D

And as far as Tokyo ghoul is concerned. I plan on watching it eventually. *just got done playing dead space 3*

the main character is voiced by Kaji Yuki, I believe. AKA Alibaba from Magi and Eren from Shingeki no Kyojin and just about any other raging-mad-but-fragile male protagonist. CHYEEEAAAHHH.

NO IT'S NOT. WHOOPS. but still, great voice actors biggrin

Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas