Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to link trade? heart
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=10316380#528193346][img]http://www.ketite.com/artauction1.jpg[/img][/url]
Woah surprised s**t, for sure! Your art is amazing! <3 If I weren't broke, I'd totally bid. <.<
-Valentines Day Massacre-
Woah surprised s**t, for sure! Your art is amazing! <3 If I weren't broke, I'd totally bid. <.<

xD Thank you, that means a lot! <33
biggrin Good luck with your auction. From the looks of it, you're definitely...DEFINITELY going to make a lot. I'd anticipate like... A LOT. surprised
Ketite
[code:1]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/code:1]

Beautiful art! (Way better than this crap XP) I kid, I kid, but very very very great art!
Zahnen! I KILL YOU! gonk
biggrin Good luck with your auction. From the looks of it, you're definitely...DEFINITELY going to make a lot. I'd anticipate like... A LOT. surprised

Thank you very much! I was actually really suprised people bid so much on the first day. I didn't know my drawings were worth so much. xD
I'm sure you'll do really well with your auction too, you have some really nice drawings here. <33 If I had more than 2k I would bid xD
Zahnen! I KILL YOU! gonk

And I sex you cool
Ketite

Thank you very much! I was actually really suprised people bid so much on the first day. I didn't know my drawings were worth so much. xD
I'm sure you'll do really well with your auction too, you have some really nice drawings here. <33 If I had more than 2k I would bid xD

Pfft, Just wait untill that auction ends, you'll have bazzilions!
Ketite

Thanks. x] I appreciate the compliment. It's more than what ZAHNEN here can spare. >.> He's just an a** tyrant with no heart.
Zahnen
Ketite
[code:1]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/code:1]

Beautiful art! (Way better than this crap XP) I kid, I kid, but very very very great art!

yo man that wasn't crunk ;O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces