Welcome to Gaia! ::

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_bigheart

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
rofl rofl rofl

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

u - l u v
rofl rofl rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey I was thinking. I want to do an auction, but I have no desire whatsoever to make gold for myself. So, depending on how soon you plan on doing your charity, I'd like to do the auction and give 100% of the proceeds to you for the charity.

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Eden-san
u - l u v
rofl rofl rofl

Hey I was thinking. I want to do an auction, but I have no desire whatsoever to make gold for myself. So, depending on how soon you plan on doing your charity, I'd like to do the auction and give 100% of the proceeds to you for the charity.

eek omg thankyou.and yea go for it! :3 i think its a nice way to help others out, im completely addiced to gifting ppl randomly hahha heart I wanted to do the giveaway on christmas but i decided that i want to keep money seperate for my giveaways :3 so yea i'm always open. Everytime i do auctions im gunna do that, atleast 1/3 of it towards my giveaways. even tho this auction wasnt like the last ; 3; but any money at all is good.

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
heart heart heart

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

u - l u v
Eden-san
u - l u v
rofl rofl rofl

eek omg thankyou.and yea go for it! :3 i think its a nice way to help others out, im completely addiced to gifting ppl randomly hahha heart I wanted to do the giveaway on christmas but i decided that i want to keep money seperate for my giveaways :3 so yea i'm always open. Everytime i do auctions im gunna do that, atleast 1/3 of it towards my giveaways. even tho this auction wasnt like the last ; 3; but any money at all is good.

I haven't auctioned anything in a while. xP I can't guarantee much, but I'll contribute. I like giving things away as well. I sometimes buy things for random people just because. xP I'll see about setting it up tonight.

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Eden-san
u - l u v
Eden-san
u - l u v
rofl rofl rofl

I haven't auctioned anything in a while. xP I can't guarantee much, but I'll contribute. I like giving things away as well. I sometimes buy things for random people just because. xP I'll see about setting it up tonight.

kk!!! i'm gunna lay off the auctions tho im gunna do just bribes, mayb eopen up a new bribe shop

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
heart heart heart

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

u - l u v
Eden-san
u - l u v
Eden-san
u - l u v
rofl rofl rofl

kk!!! i'm gunna lay off the auctions tho im gunna do just bribes, mayb eopen up a new bribe shop

Shops are too stressful for me. I always feel too obligated. .///. That's why I like auctions. 1 winner. emotion_dowant

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Eden-san
u - l u v
Eden-san
u - l u v
Eden-san
u - l u v
rofl rofl rofl

Shops are too stressful for me. I always feel too obligated. .///. That's why I like auctions. 1 winner. emotion_dowant

just open slots lol, and i get to choose who i want to draw. vuv;; here it's who ever wins. I also get more moneys in offers than bids lol wink

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
heart heart heart

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100