Welcome to Gaia! ::

Take a cookie!

Okie Dokie. 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Ruthless Reveler

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
emo I'm just not going to be able to get enough gold together to bid on this crying I'm so crushed emo

surprised I hope you get many more wonderful bids before this ends though.

There's always my bribe shop. Thank you so much for your kindness though nvn it was wonderful meeting you ovo/

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Xylodoll
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
emo I'm just not going to be able to get enough gold together to bid on this crying I'm so crushed emo

There's always my bribe shop. Thank you so much for your kindness though nvn it was wonderful meeting you ovo/
This is true xd and I'll be there for sure 3nodding

Aww its was so night to meet you also emotion_hug

Ruthless Reveler

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Xylodoll
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

This is true xd and I'll be there for sure 3nodding

Aww its was so night to meet you also emotion_hug

You're username is pretty unique too xD May I ask how you thought of it? emotion_hug

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Xylodoll

You're username is pretty unique too xD May I ask how you thought of it? emotion_hug

It's a combo is the Character Nymphadora Tonks from harry potter and the Airman part is from when I was in the U.S. Air Force (was in from the beginning of 2006 to the end of 2010)

emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Ruthless Reveler

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Xylodoll

It's a combo is the Character Nymphadora Tonks from harry potter and the Airman part is from when I was in the U.S. Air Force (was in from the beginning of 2006 to the end of 2010)

emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Ooh interesting. I didn't pick up on that at all. You were in the airforce? That is so awesome OAO.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Xylodoll
Ooh interesting. I didn't pick up on that at all. You were in the airforce? That is so awesome OAO.
Yeah, I loved being in the military heart sadly I got hurt so I had to get a medical discharge.

Ruthless Reveler

Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Xylodoll
Yeah, I loved being in the military heart sadly I got hurt so I had to get a medical discharge.

I'm so sorry. That actually happened to a friend of mine in the army. Devastated him... But, you had a good four years? Are you doing better now adays?

x-Sunarin-x's Princess

Dangerous Hellhound

Ruthless Reveler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out