Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noirabu
User Image
User Image //*// The only way to get away from loneliness...

i wonder if we just set the auction record... less than 24 hours XD

...is to love it * User Image
User Image

nah, Ive seen auctions Auto'd before they even began o3o;;;
But this was definitly the fastest Ive ever been auto'd rofl

Hey Noir, we need to do more auctions together xd heart

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Plum Lovelace
Noirabu
User Image

i wonder if we just set the auction record... less than 24 hours XD

User Image

nah, Ive seen auctions Auto'd before they even began o3o;;;
But this was definitly the fastest Ive ever been auto'd rofl

Hey Noir, we need to do more auctions together xd heart

cha, that was amazing rofl
lol your guys art is outstanding!

Ok here's what I would like:

Oo;;; it can be a couple right?

~ Sara Faye Alger ~
Planet: Earth
Physical Age: 15
Age from being in stasis: Unknown (believed to be 2200 + years)
Height: 5’ 6”
Hair: Dark Burnett
Length: To the middle of her back
Eyes: Bluish Gray (More Blue then Gray)

Formal Princess Dress:
(looks just like this one, but only it's white and blue. It also goes about an inch or few lower then this one, and it also has NO BOW on the back. And she also has a white crown like Zera's. After becoming the new princess of Ice, this is the outfit she wears more then any other. EDIT: The Knee long socks and Boots are both part of her outfit as well! But no wings! And she has this body type as well.)
[x]

Sara's Hair
(how it's a dark brown, but it has a shape alot like this, and flows like this as well. But it's shorter then hers. Now remember, she is still basically a kid, only 15, so don't make her look like a 20 year old woman. THIS IS MY SISTER CHARACTER AND ART, DO NOT STEAL IT!)
[x]

Here's art of her in the outfit (it's not colored yet sorry):
(there is no feather or watch with ribbon either Oo;;; )
[X]

&

Adara Amare:

Eyes: Light Blue
Hair: Blond
skin: Very Tan
hight: 5' 6"
Bust: She's kind of busty... around a c-cup

Adara's body:
(She's very skinny, but kind of busty like I said before, around a c-cup. She's got the body curves that would drive men crazy!)
[[X]] [[X]] [[X]] [[X]]
(the first Image for Adara's body Reference is of my sister's... DO NOT STEAL HER CHARACTER!!! She belongs to my sissy, and my sissy was nice enough to let me use her for a reference)

Adara's Hair:
(her hair is long, and kind of strait. But frames her face well... like most anime hair styles do. But at the same time make it kind of flow-y)
[[X]] [[X]] [[X]] [[X]]
(PLEASE LEAVE OUT THE BEADS AND FEATHERS IN THIS PICS HAIR... ADARA DOES NOT BEADS OR FEATHERS IN HER HAIR)

Adara's Face:
(this is the kind of face that Adara has)
[[X]]

Water Tribe outfit:
(DO NOT PUT THE CHOCKER ON HER, SHE DOES NOT WEAR ONE)
[[X]] [[X]] [[X]]

Here's art done with her in the outfit:
[X]

I would like them to be standing side by side and it saying something like

"Both raised in the land of Ice. Doomed to fall in love with Fire!"
(thank you ^^)

Yes, I believe couples is ok, unless Noir says otherwise

Oh, lovely OCs <3

Just two questions:

-Since this picture comes with a BG, is there any specific place you want them to be? ^^

-You get to choose from my coloring styles; (ill post some more examples later, as I have more then shown in the examples section XD) would you like to choose now or when Noir finishes the lineart?
DS and I will get our requests posted as soon as we figure out who, what, and where. xd heart
Plum Lovelace
(thank you ^^)

Yes, I believe couples is ok, unless Noir says otherwise

Oh, lovely OCs <3

Just two questions:

-Since this picture comes with a BG, is there any specific place you want them to be? ^^

-You get to choose from my coloring styles; (ill post some more examples later, as I have more then shown in the examples section XD) would you like to choose now or when Noir finishes the lineart?
4laugh heart thank you hun, those two OC are my babies. I've work so hard on them. More so then any of my other ones.

And for the backgrownd, I would really like it to look like Ice malting into Fire mrgreen heart

And the coloring style I would like is your CG one ( I know it's going to be lined, but that's ok wink you CGing is just wonderful!!!! heart )

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

*checks in before getting ready for work*

User Image
Okay... I hope it's okay for me to kind of separate my requests a bit. (I'll try to "harrass" DS into deciding what she wants for sure so she can get that posted for you guys.)

I know for sure what I'd like from Noir. heart

Merrimack Follan
References: created using candybar, altered by me (This is unfortunately the best reference I have...) | by shirousa (Best headshot)
That's... all I have (save for one that had three very major things wrong with it so I'm not including it). D: I'msosorry.

His profile (semi-short version):
Merri
Name: Merrimack (Merri) Follan
Race: Human
Height: 8' 7"
Body Type: Very tall, thin, kind of lanky. His muscles have a healthy tone, but he's still very thin due to his extreme height, which can sometimes give him a bit of a "sickly" look (only his body, his face looks fine). He's not as frail as he looks, but he's also not very strong. Merri has broad shoulders, but he tends to slouch often when standing so he won't hit his head on the ceiling, making this not at noticable.
Weight: 215lbs (Hey. You try being almost 9 feet tall but skinny as hell. I don't look even CLOSE to this weight.)
Skin tone: Fair, about average for a "white" male. Not quite so peachy, having a slight tan thanks to his mother.
Eye Color/Style: Orange, almond shaped. His eyes normally look a bit narrowed, like he's giving everyone a hard look or glaring, or that he looks angry a lot of the time. This is natural. On some occassions, he can be seen wearing thin-framed reading glasses when doing paper work, but it is argued whether or not he really needs them to see, or if he just wears them because he "thinks they look cool".
Hair Color/Style: About shoulder length, a bit of a layered look. White, with blue tips. It's hard to say if this is natural, or if he bleaches it himself and colors the ends blue. If he DOES dye it, it would have to be done very secretly because no one knows how it turns out that way. Merri normally wears his hair down, but he's been seen with his hair tyed back on a few occassions.

Distinguishing Features: Aside from the fact that he's a giant, Merrimack has a "patch" of skin on his forehead that appears to be lighter than the rest of his flesh. The "patch" is oval shaped, located in the middle of his forehead, and is about the size of his eyes. While it's believed to be a mere birthmark, some think it has something to due with his ability to see the past. Merri thinks that it's nothing, however, and usually hides it behind his bangs.

Ability(s): Merri is able to see into the past of any object, living or non, simply by touching it. Sometimes he can see the near future (about five hours ahead at the most, currently), but he's unable to control when it happens muchless how.

Personality: Merrimack can often be seen as cold or cruel, but that's really just the impression he wants to give people. He doesn't like to show others that he cares, even though he'll assist others when they need his aid, and tends to be rude to get people to back off. While the members of the house know this, outsiders do not so it's very difficult for him to have relations with anyone outside of his home. (Even the people he works with.) Merri is usually quick to anger, his fuse being fairly short, but he also makes up for this in his own way, normally by going out of his way to do something special for whomever it is he hurt.

In reality, the man is more afraid of things than he lets on, often stressing over silly superstitions and probabilities that would logically never happen. (For as intelligent as he is, he can appear to be fairly naive in certain situations.) This upsets him, hating any signs of weakness, as he usually looks down upon those who show them. Perhaps he's just secretly afraid of people. No one really knows.

Current History: Merri has a bit of an odd living arrangement. During some part of his past, he lived with a cat woman and her large family for some period of time. While she is no longer part of the living, he continues to reside in one of the family's homes, helping out as one of the few adults within the house. He works as a manager in Gaia's rendition of Big 'n Talls, where he's currently working a line of clothing for tall women, and even taller men. (Apparently, 8 feet is too tall even for their store.)

I hope that helps. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! heart And I'm sorry if that's a lot of information, I'm just trying to be helpful. ;.;

I also have decided one of my choices for Plum. She's an anthro, so I hope it's okay... I only have one picture of her, and it's not completely accurate, so I will help in any way I can if you need it. ;.;

Anandi Kaithalathu:
Reference: by lil_nekochild
This is not accurate because she doesn't have a human face (or human ears). The markings, however, are fairly correct.

Her profile (semi-short version):
Anandi
Name: Anandi Kaithalathu [Ah-nah-n-dee Kah-ee-the-li-th]
Race: (Golden tabby) Tiger-ocelot hybrid
Height: approx. 5' 4"
Body Type: Animalistic. Anandi has an anthromorphic body, but she is able to carry a human-like appearance. Her hands and feet are just like anyone else's, but her face is like an ocelot's. She's not overly muscley (nor busty, being about the average B/C for her size), but her body is fit and toned, her thighs and calves being a little thicker than average (due to muscle, as she runs quite often). Her tail, when limp, could hang down to about her ankles, being a little longer than it normally would.
Weight: about 187lbs (due to muscle weight) (TELL ANYONE AND DIE.)
Skin: Tan, with darker tan markings. The markings on her face resemble a tiger's (with the exception of the heavily lined eyed), as well as the markings spreading from her shoulders down to her arms. The markings on the rest of her back, legs, and tail are like that of an ocelot's, thick circled spots. Anandi's skin appears to be furry at some points, and is naturally very soft.
Eye Color/Style: Bright hazel (Golden, with a brown trim lining the iris and the slitted pupil); heavily black-lined, cat-like. Her eyes appear to be larger than average compared to a human, but they are proportional to her "unusual" face. She wears glasses when in her dorm room, but during classes or when out and about, she wears special contacts.
Hair Color/Style: Black; Long (hangs down to about her tail bone), a little thick, normally worn in a braid. Her bangs frame her face, with the left side swept across her forehead to the right (sometimes hides the right eye).

Ability(s): All of Anandi's physical abilities are due to her appearance. She was heightened senses (hearing, vision, smell), and her strength is above average (for a girl). She's a very fast runner, has a higher stamina, and she can lift about 165lbs before things start getting a little tricky.

While it's extremely painful for her, Anandi can become completely animalistic, but she prefers not to fully "transform". She feels that the wildcat form is useless as it disables a lot of the functions needed for her daily life, but she does sometimes give herself her coat of fur when it's cold out or sharpens her teeth when eating harder foods.

Personality: Anandi is not one to take lightly. She's kind of blunt, speaks her mind, moody, and stubborn. While she can come off as being a b***h, she really means well with people, and once getting past the personality quirks, can actually be a good person. She can be easily annoyed (especially by her roommate, Qing) and quick to anger (a trait she'd picked up from her father over the years), but she's pretty good about keeping herself in check and not doing anything drastic. With most people, she's a bit superficial; faking smiles and patience with people she really doesn't like, putting down people she actually respects, and pretty much acting like the stereotypical "mean girl". She puts on this front without realizing it, and only very few people know the real Anandi, who is actually down-to-earth, sweet, caring, and an over-all loyal friend.

Anandi actually cares a great deal about how she looks. She keeps up with clothing trends, usually wearing whatever the latest fashion is made by the best brands. (She doesn't seem to have much of a problem financially, taking on small jobs during school and mooching off of her parents.) She likes to keep her arms and legs mostly bare, being proud of her "beautiful" skin, and sometimes even wears outfits that specifically show off her markings. She doesn't like to think that she's egotistical, but her feline nature allows her to be very vain, and she thinks very highly of herself in that aspect. Who says you can't be smart AND pretty?

Current History: Anandi is currently attending the University of Gaia, taking a full class schedule for the summer. She stays in the dorms with her roommate, Qing, and is helping him watch over some sort of special project that happens to be a leaf. The leaf likes to attach itself to her hair, and won't come off for several days at a time. Outside of classes, Anandi participates on the track team (being their #2 star player [though in her mind, she's #1]) and is also currently working in the student store part time.

Again, I'm really sorry I don't have a better reference/that this is a lot of information. I'm just trying to help as much as I can. ;.; If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

So long... gonk I'M SORRY!! crying I hope these are acceptable. Plum, I'll get the second character up as soon as I can decide who I'd like to see done.

9,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

so do you want both pics from me to be of the same character?

edit: nevermind. i'm a dork sweatdrop ignore this

User Image
Ok Neko, everything seems fine ^^ although I hope you don't mind if Im constantly pming you asking questions and whatnot (as I only realize when I need info when Im drawing >___<; )
Sorry if I confused you Noir. gonk DS and I just split it evenly. heart

Plum, that's fine. xd Although, if you have a messanger service thinger, you can ask questions outside of Gaia as well. 3nodding
Oh wow Neko, cool OC's!
Thank you! heart *still deciding on the last one*

I like yours, too! whee Especially the Avatar based one. *looooves that show*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out