gaia_kittenstar 170b gaia_kittenstar

User Image

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
CausticStars
i Wish i could bid but i remember last time i won your auction You cancelled on me you NEVER answered my pms on why you cancelled it... so that is not very good for an artist to do. The least you can do is tell me the reason, I would have been okay.

With that said, your arts are cute though.. gluck i hope you treat your next customer with respect.

Demonic Associate

Empress Boa
CausticStars
i Wish i could bid but i remember last time i won your auction You cancelled on me you NEVER answered my pms on why you cancelled it... so that is not very good for an artist to do. The least you can do is tell me the reason, I would have been okay.

With that said, your arts are cute though.. gluck i hope you treat your next customer with respect.

Hey! I actually had some issues crop up in real life that required me to focus on RL commissions. I normally just use Gaia as a platform for practicing human/anime related art in exchange for virtual money so It feels like I'm not giving away free art. I'm sorry I forgot to reply to your PMs,that was very poor communication on my part. It wasn't the best Idea to cancel the trade out of nowhere without sending a PM, but It just would've said that I couldn't finish it due to RL issues. Sorry about that mess, however, I didn't mean to be insulting or upset you.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
CausticStars
Empress Boa
CausticStars

Hey! I actually had some issues crop up in real life that required me to focus on RL commissions. I normally just use Gaia as a platform for practicing human/anime related art in exchange for virtual money so It feels like I'm not giving away free art. I'm sorry I forgot to reply to your PMs,that was very poor communication on my part. It wasn't the best Idea to cancel the trade out of nowhere without sending a PM, but It just would've said that I couldn't finish it due to RL issues. Sorry about that mess, however, I didn't mean to be insulting or upset you.
even a small pm saying you couldnt bc of RL issues would have been really good. takes 1 min or less. but ye, its ok np i forgive you. im sure you will be mindful with others next time. take care.

Demonic Associate

Empress Boa
CausticStars
Empress Boa
CausticStars

even a small pm saying you couldnt bc of RL issues would have been really good. takes 1 min or less. but ye, its ok np i forgive you. im sure you will be mindful with others next time. take care.

I really do apologize for all of that. I just had to shift my focuses and I had forgotten about Gaia, and by the time I saw the PMs It had already been a few weeks, so I didn't see the point in replying at the time, which was immature of me.

You have lovely art of your characters by the way!

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
CausticStars

I really do apologize for all of that. I just had to shift my focuses and I had forgotten about Gaia, and by the time I saw the PMs It had already been a few weeks, so I didn't see the point in replying at the time, which was immature of me.

You have lovely art of your characters by the way!
its fine dont worry about it, understandable i guess. thank you smile

Demonic Associate

Prodigal Demigod

Do you have an auto buy of some sort? ; u ;

Demonic Associate

feeble - chan
Do you have an auto buy of some sort? ; u ;

I might a day or two before the auction ends! But for right now, I do not.

Magical Fatcat

Demonic Associate

honniah's Compadre

Demonic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items