Welcome to Gaia! ::

What kind of art style do you like best?

CG style 0.58088235294118 58.1% [ 79 ]
Sketch 0.22794117647059 22.8% [ 31 ]
Real media 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 16 ]
3D 0.073529411764706 7.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 136 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 218 219 220

*thumbs up* Just checking that's all. xD Making sure I wasn't forgotten again. crying
User ImageUser Image

Don't worry, I don't mind waiting. :3 And lucky you, my exams aren't over until next week. emo

Sleeping is something I need to do more of. ;-;
I been doing exams guys, hence the not able to do the art freebies D:

I'll be finished in a few days, so I can draw then. Most of my free time is either taken up reading or sleeping ><
User ImageUser ImageAlright, thank you! :3

User Image

Would that avi be alright? And would it be too much trouble to ask you to make it into a flob?

Oooh, are you still making a flob store? I'd definitely order (again xd ) if you do! Uh...sorry for the billion questions. rofl heart
Kiizo
CelestialDreamz
User ImageUser Image

If you haven't started the freebie yet, do you think I could change the avi I requested? sweatdrop heart

Sure o.O

Not to be a nag or anything, but I still haven't gotten my freebie yet either. ._.;; Just checking in to see how it's coming. xD It could have been I missed it or something though. xp
CelestialDreamz
User ImageUser Image

If you haven't started the freebie yet, do you think I could change the avi I requested? sweatdrop heart

Sure o.O
User ImageUser Image

Yeah xD no more art freebies once auction is over.
Vicron.Exe
mrgreen 5 domokun

I wouldn't bother continuing since the auction is over aka it doesn't matter anymore if you bump.
mrgreen 5 domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces