Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you like to help others on their quests?

Yes! 0.72727272727273 72.7% [ 8 ]
NO! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 1 ]
Gold? Where!? 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
DarthObiwan
GAH, I sleep and my other auction skyrockets up 40B

Lol maybe it's a sign u need to get on a better sleep schedule stressed

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
J3ooty
Are you still sponsoring people? I'd really like to help a friend of mine with her quest. >w<

Hi at the moment I need to pause to do DarthObiwans art from this auction. Once that's compete I will probably do another. Please pm me her quest thread. heart

Lunatic

SonicSweeti
J3ooty
Are you still sponsoring people? I'd really like to help a friend of mine with her quest. >w<

Hi at the moment I need to pause to do DarthObiwans art from this auction. Once that's compete I will probably do another. Please pm me her quest thread. heart

Ah, actually, I just finished helping her with her quest just a few moments ago! It wasn't a very big quest, but I've saved up to the point where I could help her. cx Is it okay if you'd help me with mine? It's totally fine if you do not want to~ I've been pretty off an on gaia for quite some time. User Image

9,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
J3ooty
SonicSweeti
J3ooty

Ah, actually, I just finished helping her with her quest just a few moments ago! It wasn't a very big quest, but I've saved up to the point where I could help her. cx Is it okay if you'd help me with mine? It's totally fine if you do not want to~ I've been pretty off an on gaia for quite some time. User Image

I may, shoot me a pm of your thread. I had another user in mind next so we'll see ^^ what are u questing for?

Lunatic

SonicSweeti
J3ooty
SonicSweeti
J3ooty

I may, shoot me a pm of your thread. I had another user in mind next so we'll see ^^ what are u questing for?

Dark Lestelle. emotion_kirakira & ah, no rush. whee ~

Aged Gaian

SonicSweeti
DarthObiwan
GAH, I sleep and my other auction skyrockets up 40B

Lol maybe it's a sign u need to get on a better sleep schedule stressed
if only it was that easy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash