Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Ladykiller

wehHH but moessle emo emo emo emo emo
iZince
wehHH but moessle emo emo emo emo emo
no butts.... emotion_awesome
you cannot deny the moe in you

Slightly Shen
Who is this cutae, moesslelelelelele?! It's been so long, hasn't it? /creys on your moe'ness/ rofl
you are cutae!!! unless you preferred taemoe all along *____* but cutae is so you
it's been so long!! i think i lost all my moe since you left ; V ;
no one to transfer their moe to me. i've become unmoe to the max!!
dhfidgfd how have you been ; v ;?
yum_wasabipie
bunnily

Your moe has only gone in hibernation, but it seems to be back, because I can sense it vibrating intaensely!! I haven't any moe to transfer to you ... only machoness. We are like yin/yang. My intaensitae brings out your moeslle'ness!! It is only logical!!

Uwuwuwuw, I've been well! Just busy with work ... otherwise I'm derping around. xD I'm rarely on Gaia, but recently got pulled back in. /sobs

How about yoooou?
Slightly Shen
Your moe has only gone in hibernation, but it seems to be back, because I can sense it vibrating intaensely!! I haven't any moe to transfer to you ... only machoness. We are like yin/yang. My intaensitae brings out your moeslle'ness!! It is only logical!!

Uwuwuwuw, I've been well! Just busy with work ... otherwise I'm derping around. xD I'm rarely on Gaia, but recently got pulled back in. /sobs

How about yoooou?

nuuu, i smell a wild moeleven making a thread. that's probably where all the moe is coming from!!
(EEEPS I CAN'T BELIEVE MOELEVEN IS HERE TOO. ARE YOU GUYS HAVING A REUNION LOL)
i am the macho. i am. me emo emo you are moe. you areeeeee

eheeh, my final exam is tomorrow so after that i'll just be working and lazying around like the
lazy lazy person i am. it sounds like fun already * V *
moessle the moe twisted
bunnily
nuuu, i smell a wild moeleven making a thread. that's probably where all the moe is coming from!!
(EEEPS I CAN'T BELIEVE MOELEVEN IS HERE TOO. ARE YOU GUYS HAVING A REUNION LOL)
i am the macho. i am. me emo emo you are moe. you areeeeee

eheeh, my final exam is tomorrow so after that i'll just be working and lazying around like the
lazy lazy person i am. it sounds like fun already * V *

Gahahaha!! The moedar must be going crazy with moessle, moeleven and moenja all doing auctions. wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Reunion, gahaha, noooooo!! I think one person got busy on Gaia and then everyone surged into Gaia-mode, too. xD

Ooooo!! Good luck!! Use your moessle powers to blast through your finaru!!! *u*)9
Eyesocket
moessle the moe twisted
you are the moest of the moeeeee pirate
how can my moe compare to yours?!?!?! I MUST LEARN

Slightly Shen
Gahahaha!! The moedar must be going crazy with moessle, moeleven and moenja all doing auctions. wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Reunion, gahaha, noooooo!! I think one person got busy on Gaia and then everyone surged into Gaia-mode, too. xD

Ooooo!! Good luck!! Use your moessle powers to blast through your finaru!!! *u*)9
AND THE MOE CUTAE IS JUST AIDING US ALL ON IDHGFDKA

ahahahaha... WHY IS GAIA SO LOVABLE WHEN YOU HAVE STUFF TO DO...
what is studying anyways.... i don't know........... ninja
i-i think i got all the info down. hopefully it just stays in my head now ahahaha /weep
bunnily
you are the moest of the moeeeee pirate
how can my moe compare to yours?!?!?! I MUST LEARN

noooooo you the real moe look at all the bunnies!! whee
bunnily
AND THE MOE CUTAE IS JUST AIDING US ALL ON IDHGFDKA

ahahahaha... WHY IS GAIA SO LOVABLE WHEN YOU HAVE STUFF TO DO...
what is studying anyways.... i don't know........... ninja
i-i think i got all the info down. hopefully it just stays in my head now ahahaha /weep

MADNESS!! No such thing is cutae ... only Tae the Taerrible!! /cackles

LMAO poor you!! Everything is 1000x more entertaining when you have stuff to do. orz And 11 is right, look at all your moe bunnies!!! I want to pinch your moessle puff tail! XD

You can do eet!!! /cheers for you/
Eyesocket
noooooo you the real moe look at all the bunnies!! whee
nuuu that's just a facade!! i just try to look as moe as i could
but you're the one that's moe on the inside redface

Slightly Shen
MADNESS!! No such thing is cutae ... only Tae the Taerrible!! /cackles

LMAO poor you!! Everything is 1000x more entertaining when you have stuff to do. orz And 11 is right, look at all your moe bunnies!!! I want to pinch your moessle puff tail! XD

You can do eet!!! /cheers for you/
cutae so tsuntsun!! you don't have to deny that you are cutae talk2hand talk2hand

hdsfjkds somehow i always make my way here when i have finals ahahaha but when i don't
you hardly see me around weep"""'''

one of those moe bunnies is you cutae. uhuhuhu. cutae - moe bunny version emotion_kirakira

Friendly Lunatic

//sneaks around hi I hear bout you a bunch from the boaties and your art is gr8 and I hear cute stories yes hi hahaha ninja
bunnily
cutae so tsuntsun!! you don't have to deny that you are cutae talk2hand talk2hand

hdsfjkds somehow i always make my way here when i have finals ahahaha but when i don't
you hardly see me around weep"""'''

one of those moe bunnies is you cutae. uhuhuhu. cutae - moe bunny version emotion_kirakira

Don't you mean... tsaen tsaen? /ded

Wroooong, I'm a big ossum dragon. See? /points to manry avatar

/pats you/ There, there. I'm sure many others share your sentiments, as well. xD///
Mynji
//sneaks around hi I hear bout you a bunch from the boaties and your art is gr8 and I hear cute stories yes hi hahaha ninja
if they said anything about me being moe, they're lying emo emo emo
i'm manly as hell!!!!
and thank you ahhh your art is so pretty too fdhgikdgda

Slightly Shen
Don't you mean... tsaen tsaen? /ded

Wroooong, I'm a big ossum dragon. See? /points to manry avatar

/pats you/ There, there. I'm sure many others share your sentiments, as well. xD///
tsaen tsaen...... emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

all i see is a moe dragon with a moe avi and moe eyes emotion_c8
nothing but moe!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas