• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Dimika_Hime
FatalityKaz
Ulquikitty
FatalityKaz
Just a message, that you have been outbidded by 500bil~

550b!~ emotion_yatta

I can no longer bid or my pockets will be empty...You are a worthy bidder... 3nodding .....I shall bow
User Image

Thank you~<3
And so are you! emotion_yatta Super-adorable gif! *^* <3

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

I mean, I know about quite a lot of titles, from Mass Effect to Skyrim to Katamari Damacy. One of the games that I have extensive knowledge about is Minecraft, though I've never played it. I frequently play a lot of Super Smash Bros Brawl, Pokemon, and Harvest Moon.

Wow. Is it safe to assume that you're a DS gamer?

DS and Wii, all the way. I would love to buy other systems, if I had the time or money, but I can work with playing other games at my best bro's house.

Ohh I see. Sounds nice whee
My bro's a DS and Wii all the way as well XD

Your brother has been turned into Nintendo gaming systems? Oh dear, might wanna get that checked out.

Oh god sorry I must have been sleepy er somethin XD

Oh, and look what I found;
my art from 2 years ago lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

D'AWW

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

DS and Wii, all the way. I would love to buy other systems, if I had the time or money, but I can work with playing other games at my best bro's house.

Your brother has been turned into Nintendo gaming systems? Oh dear, might wanna get that checked out.

D'AWW

It's so beautiful I cried XD
I think the eyes are too small

I found it along with some discussions with me saying things like "What's a desktop?" "What's a browser?"

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

D'AWW

I found it along with some discussions with me saying things like "What's a desktop?" "What's a browser?"

Lol

I remember an old PowerPoint I made about how to survive after running away from home. T'was hilarious

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

D'AWW

Lol

I remember an old PowerPoint I made about how to survive after running away from home. T'was hilarious

Oh wow XD I'd love to see it.

I remember thinking of running away from home, except I never had the guts to do it haha

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

D'AWW

Lol

I remember thinking of running away from home, except I never had the guts to do it haha

I've had some darker moments where I considered it, but in the end, I was too scared/logical to actually do it.

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

D'AWW

Lol

I've had some darker moments where I considered it, but in the end, I was too scared/logical to actually do it.

Ah, dark times... I'm glad you're lighter now.

Oh, and btw:
User Image

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

D'AWW

Lol

Oh, and btw:
User Image

Ah, well. I've had my moments, but I'm fundamentally incapable of being upset for too long, so I've never though about anything too worrying.

And AH MA GAHD IS SO CWUUUTE! I have found a new background for my phone. heart

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty

Oh, and btw:
User Image

Ah, well. I've had my moments, but I'm fundamentally incapable of being upset for too long, so I've never though about anything too worrying.

That's nice to hear. smile

Nuahah glad you like<3
It's an honour for my drawing to be able to become your phone background emotion_kirakira

---
I was thinking of opening another freebie thread with chibis like that one, but I'm still on the questioning stage = 3=

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty

Oh, and btw:
User Image

Nuahah glad you like<3
It's an honour for my drawing to be able to become your phone background emotion_kirakira

---
I was thinking of opening another freebie thread with chibis like that one, but I'm still on the questioning stage = 3=

That would be cool! I'm sure a lot of people would love it.

On a side note, you need to stop giving me freebies. Like srsly. You're gonna spoil me. I mean, you're holding an auction on your art that's currently going for 550 billion. 550 BILLION!

Srsly.

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty

Oh, and btw:
User Image

Nuahah glad you like<3

---

On a side note, you need to stop giving me freebies. Like srsly. You're gonna spoil me. I mean, you're holding an auction on your art that's currently going for 550 billion. 550 BILLION!

Srsly.

Haha but I need samples if I'm gonna make an art thread XD
Also maybe I get an urge to draw you because you never ask me to draw you, unlike some of my friends who always ask me and I decline - I guess it's called reverse-- never mind, I don't have a word for it.
And you're already spoiled rofl

The most expensive item I have is worth 72bil. I wonder how people get so much gold XD

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty

Oh, and btw:
User Image

Nuahah glad you like<3

---

Srsly.

Also maybe I get an urge to draw you because you never ask me to draw you, unlike some of my friends who always ask me and I decline - I guess it's called reverse-- never mind, I don't have a word for it.

The most expensive item I have is worth 72bil. I wonder how people get so much gold XD

lol, I just have a really hard time accepting free things from people that isn't food. Literally, just a couple of hours ago, a friend gifted me a really cool item and I was like,"HEY! NO! STOP THAT!"

And Unknown gave me a really expensive item once, and I tried not to accept it, but she threw it at me anyways. D:

Maybe it is because I never ask for anything. Or maybe I just radiate helplessness. Sigh. I give up trying to understand it.

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty

Oh, and btw:
User Image

Nuahah glad you like<3

---

Srsly.

lol, I just have a really hard time accepting free things from people that isn't food. Literally, just a couple of hours ago, a friend gifted me a really cool item and I was like,"HEY! NO! STOP THAT!"

And Unknown gave me a really expensive item once, and I tried not to accept it, but she threw it at me anyways. D:

Maybe it is because I never ask for anything. Or maybe I just radiate helplessness. Sigh. I give up trying to understand it.

Haha I think it's cause you're a good person and never ask for anything.

And this forum is pretty slow/barren... = 3=

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty

Nuahah glad you like<3

---

Srsly.

Why thank you. redface

And shush, you. It may be slow, but you's about to get 550 bill for your lovely art.

I would request something myself, but I am still void of money while I wait for stuff to sell, so yeh...

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty

Nuahah glad you like<3

---

Srsly.

Why thank you. redface

And shush, you. It may be slow, but you's about to get 550 bill for your lovely art.

I would request something myself, but I am still void of money while I wait for stuff to sell, so yeh...

Your welcome. emotion_bigheart

Ah, I gotta clean my inventory and sell some stuff as well...
Talking about money, I really needa get RLCs done to get tickets for an anime expo XD
But I'm not popular enough haha emotion_sweatdrop
And holy this sweatdrop is beautiful

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas