Welcome to Gaia! ::

JKDreamer
I'll bid 10bil owo

4laugh Thank you for the bid!

Sarubia's Princess

Questionable Citizen

DearJayme

You're welcome~ Cute art!
I'm tempted to AB2, but having to tally up gold first to see if I can afford it.
JKDreamer
DearJayme

I'm tempted to AB2, but having to tally up gold first to see if I can afford it.

Thank you ^^ heart and just let me know whee
JKDreamer
DearJayme

Congrats! You have won the auction~ 4laugh Please start a trade (I won't accept until your art is complete) and let me know which ref you would like to be drawn. Also would like the line art to be a certain color or just white. Thank you!! heart

Sarubia's Princess

Questionable Citizen

DearJayme

Could I get Chryssa (Chris) in this outfit. It is the third one~

Her eyes are closed in the ref, hence the odd eyeshape- she does in fact have eyes. XD
I'd like this just lines, no color behind because if you allow, I would love to color.

The headpieces are optional. If you decide to draw a headpiece only draw one or the other. I'd probably prefer the feather headpiece that goes with the outfit if you do.
JKDreamer
DearJayme

Could I get Chryssa (Chris) in this outfit. It is the third one~

Her eyes are closed in the ref, hence the odd eyeshape- she does in fact have eyes. XD
I'd like this just lines, no color behind because if you allow, I would love to color.

The headpieces are optional. If you decide to draw a headpiece only draw one or the other. I'd probably prefer the feather headpiece that goes with the outfit if you do.

Okie dokie I can do that! I will send you the sketch for approval before I line it~ As for color, I don't mind, just be sure to include my name for the lines~ and if possible I'd like to see it if it doe get complete 3nodding Thank you! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff