16,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
lazymarshmallow
Cross Debts

Sneak Peek? Still no wings atm. xp
User Image

OMGGGG. *A * It's so beautiful ;u ; Ofajhfheufhakfd This teaser.

Rogue

Cross Debts
lazymarshmallow
Cross Debts

Sneak Peek? Still no wings atm. xp
User Image

OMGGGG. *A * It's so beautiful ;u ; Ofajhfheufhakfd This teaser.
Crooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooss

Omnipresent Noob

16,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Leasfy

o: Leasfy~

Rogue

Cross Debts
Leasfy

Are you gonna bid on onyx's one as well?!!!!

Omnipresent Noob

16,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Leasfy
Cross Debts
Leasfy

Mhmm. It's probably going to be the last auction I'm gonna bid on but I certainly am cx My funds are slowly drying up though QQ Hopefully you and Ami will be gentle on the wallet emotion_awesome

Rogue

Cross Debts
Leasfy
Cross Debts
Leasfy

Mhmm. It's probably going to be the last auction I'm gonna bid on but I certainly am cx My funds are slowly drying up though QQ Hopefully you and Ami will be gentle on the wallet emotion_awesome
gentle? what's that? XD
I am quitting this site cos they take away zomg crying crying crying so I won't be gentle. I have like 15 trades from arts atm and still counting.

Idk whether or not to bid on that one or the couple one she is hosting but that couple one is like 1.75T atm? gonk

Omnipresent Noob

16,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Leasfy
Cross Debts
Leasfy
Cross Debts
Leasfy

gentle? what's that? XD
I am quitting this site cos they take away zomg crying crying crying so I won't be gentle. I have like 15 trades from arts atm and still counting.

Idk whether or not to bid on that one or the couple one she is hosting but that couple one is like 1.75T atm? gonk

LOOL It's a metaphor silly. Just going easy on the bidding xD. And on my. That's pretty impressive. I only have around 7 or 8 but they're all from great artists like this one so I'm really excited!
And I was tempted to bid on that one too. But then I realized... I don't have anyone to couple with emotion_donotwant I was thinking Kara but... so many arts already with him. If I decide to just go all out and sell the rest of my outfit, I may just bid on both of hers haha. But what I really want... Sakimi. emo

Rogue

Cross Debts
Leasfy
Cross Debts
Leasfy
Cross Debts
Leasfy

gentle? what's that? XD

LOOL It's a metaphor silly. Just going easy on the bidding xD. And on my. That's pretty impressive. I only have around 7 or 8 but they're all from great artists like this one so I'm really excited!
And I was tempted to bid on that one too. But then I realized... I don't have anyone to couple with emotion_donotwant I was thinking Kara but... so many arts already with him. If I decide to just go all out and sell the rest of my outfit, I may just bid on both of hers haha. But what I really want... Sakimi. emo
I honestly think I have no luck with sakimi
even many great artists and loaded people are already eyeing that one. I REALLY WANNA HER ART THO SO LIKE OMG I WISH SHE DOES RL COMMISSION QQ

Oh get it for me? xD so I can have couple arts of my bf and I emotion_awesome

Omnipresent Noob

16,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Leasfy
Cross Debts
Leasfy
Cross Debts
Leasfy

gentle? what's that? XD

even many great artists and loaded people are already eyeing that one. I REALLY WANNA HER ART THO SO LIKE OMG I WISH SHE DOES RL COMMISSION QQ

Ohhh true xD So many people already waiting for her auction to open emo And I think she did rlc once, I did a little stalking around half a year ago and found her prices somewhere. They ranged from around $300-$500 a piece so uhh... I think I have better luck with Gaia xD

And ooohhh let's split it emotion_dowant You can take the couples while I'll take the singles emotion_awesome
Oh add me on skype by the way? It's cross.debts... hopefully you will find the right one LOOL There's like 3... just add all of them until you find one c8. I don't want to spam this thread LOOL

Rogue

Cross Debts
Leasfy
Cross Debts
Leasfy
Cross Debts
Leasfy

gentle? what's that? XD

Ohhh true xD So many people already waiting for her auction to open emo And I think she did rlc once, I did a little stalking around half a year ago and found her prices somewhere. They ranged from around $300-$500 a piece so uhh... I think I have better luck with Gaia xD

And ooohhh let's split it emotion_dowant You can take the couples while I'll take the singles emotion_awesome
Oh add me on skype by the way? It's cross.debts... hopefully you will find the right one LOOL There's like 3... just add all of them until you find one c8. I don't want to spam this thread LOOL

WHAT?!!!

//cries

omg so like if I want a couple it'd be 1k? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu emotion_0A0

oke oke

High-functioning Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Animal 100
Cross Debts

Here ya go! I'm done with all three actually. 3nodding
User Image

Omnipresent Noob

16,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
lazymarshmallow
Cross Debts

Here ya go! I'm done with all three actually. 3nodding
User Image

Looks good! Sent trade c:

High-functioning Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
Cross Debts

Here you go. xd

User Image

Click Images for Full Size
User Image

User Image

Omnipresent Noob

16,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
lazymarshmallow
Cross Debts

Here you go. xd

User Image

Click Images for Full Size
User Image

User Image

OMMMGGGGGG ITS AMAZING DJSNXJSNSJXJ ;A ; This just made my day. Thank you very much!!

High-functioning Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
Cross Debts

Hehe you're welcome and I'm happy to help! Those wings just about killed me though rofl. Photoshop was glitching as hell and I think I redid them more then 10 times but yay for the result. Turned out better in the end. =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff