Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Gatekeeper

Kiro_Shinigami

I've always wanted to visit the Med. with their crystal waters, white sands and buildings with the blue roofs. And the food. Mmm. But apparently the local history is as tempting sounding as the populace viewing. ;D

Hahaha, such a wonderful job to have these days- working from home so you're not tied down in any particular place. I hope you can make that shift soon if you should choose to. <3

Guess you'd really have to want something at that price. o.o Trillions. Wow.

Couples and group art are so hard to find on Gaia, I feel badly for not offering myself but ehhh. Just not enough time. But I hope you get that auction! >.<

I've always thought that people who invest in art are the best investors. If a site should ever shut down, at least they could bring their art with them. Pixels? Not so much.

Hehehe, who knows, someday! I would love it, but I'd have to be carefully clothed because unlike some demons, we don't all tan. *vampire 4 evR* DX

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

twilightROT
Kiro_Shinigami

I've always wanted to visit the Med. with their crystal waters, white sands and buildings with the blue roofs. And the food. Mmm. But apparently the local history is as tempting sounding as the populace viewing. ;D

Hahaha, such a wonderful job to have these days- working from home so you're not tied down in any particular place. I hope you can make that shift soon if you should choose to. <3

Guess you'd really have to want something at that price. o.o Trillions. Wow.

Couples and group art are so hard to find on Gaia, I feel badly for not offering myself but ehhh. Just not enough time. But I hope you get that auction! >.<

I've always thought that people who invest in art are the best investors. If a site should ever shut down, at least they could bring their art with them. Pixels? Not so much.

Hehehe, who knows, someday! I would love it, but I'd have to be carefully clothed because unlike some demons, we don't all tan. *vampire 4 evR* DX

Its wonderful yes, But I direct deal with bothersome questions silly people and over all rudeness XD it makes gaia seem like kinder garten what i have to deal with XD (( Some people are so rude))

And It makes for losses if they demand they ddint get it despite the item sent out. its..wellit doesnt happen often with the rep we got but still XD

@A@ you one of the pale marvels that burns in the light? T^T Noooo - keeps you safe from sun-

Gaia is falling into an economy I have never known.......I dont understand things anymore....

Awwee~ i doubt i will win his auction. His art is so damn hot it gets AB'd in an hour....People just have not gotten their gold together to kick my seat from under me XD

Ill show you some pics!

User Image

User Image

Everywhere I go He goes. i hate my own pics i refuse to be in them unless demanded. I take him with to express my emotions better for I am a plank XD

Nimble Pants

twilightROT
Elliot_Rhymeless

Thank you dear, *Says with delight and samples delicately* But you be sure to take a load off and sit down too. <3

I do hope you're enjoying your Sunday?

Oh, I intend to eventually... though after I make this post, I have to poof for a bit to go grocery shopping. I need to pick up some more food for work lunches.

Distinct Sex Symbol

Vicious Cutie-Pie

twilightROT
Arodynamics

Bid yer love and you'll get a guaranteed prize emotion_dealwithit

And omg, that avi. o///o Aro, that is so wiiiicked. >D

Hahah.

ALL THE LOVE.
ALL OF IT..

Thank you. > w<

Eternal Gatekeeper

Kiro_Shinigami

Grumpy rude people are inevitable in any job. Thankfully in the job I'm going into, at least they don't pretend to be polite when threatening your position. LOL. Things happen though- there's always that itty bitty margin of actual error and then the rest of that percentage is just people moochin'.

I am a marvel- I go from white to red in less than 30 minutes with 50 power sunscreen. *pulls out straw, wide brimmed hat, and parasol while lurking in the shade.*

Ahhh, that's just such a painfully beautiful sight. I can almost taste the salty sea air.>.< Do you have more pictures?

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

twilightROT
Kiro_Shinigami

Grumpy rude people are inevitable in any job. Thankfully in the job I'm going into, at least they don't pretend to be polite when threatening your position. LOL. Things happen though- there's always that itty bitty margin of actual error and then the rest of that percentage is just people moochin'.

I am a marvel- I go from white to red in less than 30 minutes with 50 power sunscreen. *pulls out straw, wide brimmed hat, and parasol while lurking in the shade.*

Ahhh, that's just such a painfully beautiful sight. I can almost taste the salty sea air.>.< Do you have more pictures?
I have lots of pics LOTS @w@

spf 50?! They make spf 100 now. its prescribed but its for pigment deficient skin.

Im olive skinned in the sun then go caramel and then milk chocolate. Brazilian genes be good for tanned skin XD

What kind of job requires such danger @A@???

Eternal Gatekeeper

Elliot_Rhymeless

Hahaha, you're such a tease like that. Stay for a moment and then POOF!
That's my act DX

XD But okay- I can't stay here long anyways, I've got to focus on art so if you wander through the stream I'll see if I can't set something up. <3

Nina of the Mist

*Takes you to the throne of honor and fusses over your hand* How are you today bby?

Arodynamics

*Heart dies from overdose of Aro Luv*
What a way to go. User Image

*Gives you first choice of homemade snickerdoodle cookies*
I hope you don't mind- I snagged the image and put it in your file.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

twilightROT

-brings you back to life- WINK WINK WINK

-nibbles on cookies-
-brings out some milk-

= u =

Ehhh, what do you mean my file? o n o??

Vicious Cutie-Pie

I'm gonna sting people if they don't come bid some more. * u *

Eternal Gatekeeper

Kiro_Shinigami

o.o I'd not heard that, but wow. No, I don't think I have pigment deficient skin, I mean, I have some color, but I've heard after 30? its so minimal of a difference its not worth the price. But I got the 50 because it was super good for the face and blocked sun. :B

I wanna see more pics! Link me biggrin

....>.> I have enough italian I ought to be olive skinned D< But noooo. *has to admire you from afar*

Forensic Psychology- its pretty wide ranging but I imagine conversations with criminals are a given to prove sanity in a court case. Not to mention the studies and such.

Eternal Gatekeeper

Arodynamics

Obby. burning_eyes

Mmm-- *shares with all* The funny thing is Cream of Tartar, this is the only thing I make that I've seen need that ingredient. Its weird, there must be other things its used for.

Like...MAYBE it means a little collection of various avi's and art you have that I MIGHT have collected to stare at happily and be inspired by. >///////////>

Distinct Sex Symbol

twilightROT

Ugh, It sucks. Looks nasty and the skin that blistered looks all but dead. I don't know if it will heal or If I should just tear it off and let it layer over itself

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Pic drop of the best ones for you. ill salvage more later XD

The view of the Hotel onto Sami the cute harbor town

User Image

Antisamos beach. The prettiest beach on the island next to Myrthos

User Image

The pool side not far from my Hotel

User Image

Kiro cannot see in the sun XD The water of Antisamos bay is the clearest water I ever had the pleasure of swimming in!

User Image

The beaches are mostly white pebbles. these are the beaches that have not been exposed to the elements of time lots. those rocks are as old as the finest grains of sand.

User Image

I really loved that pool ok? XD they did nice big pints of Beer there XD

User Image

Eternal Gatekeeper

Nina of the Mist

Oh wow. o.o
I've never treated a burn that badly before but I think the rule of thumb is to let it naturally go through its own process-- popping and peeling and such tends to get messy and lead to other complications.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff