Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Explorer

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
heart heart Willing to link exchange?

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Gaia is being a poopooface dying on me all the time =3= I have a Solia and a recolor.me XD

Wintry Vampire

16,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • There are two sides... 50
heart heart

Special Snowflake

twilightROT

We'll make it monochromatic so its more dramatic and sexy :B

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that ): But yes! *Gets the drinks and gives a hurrah* To bigger and better and happier things! biggrin

Yush, monochrome burlesque rofl

Aaah, it's not all bad! It's good that I'm busy as I'm getting experience, and I passed 3rd year Pharmacy, on to the fourth!! How are things for you lovely lady? :3

Nimble Pants

yum_tea ^^

(Two days off in a row, on account of bad weather... Such a weird feeling, like I don't really know what to do with this sudden abundance of free time. ^^; )

Nimble Pants

Speaking of weird feelings, I'm kind of troubled by realizing that someone dropped me from their friends-list today... but moreso by that I can't for the life of me figure out who it was. ^^;;;

Nimble Pants

Midnight Juniper
heart

emotion_hug
Elliot_Rhymeless

Hey Elliot. C:
Grrr still can't bid yet

In a relationship with Lhance

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
Midnight Juniper

I wouldn't doubt it. *musing grin* They were good pictures done by talented artists. *smirks* She never needs an excuse to bring out the ropes, and they are quite nice on the skin. Just saying.

twilightROT

*smiles* I think we can just call it a mutually beneficial experience ... that mental exchange. A little goes a long way, regardless of who is in who's mind. *keeping an arm draped over your shoulders* Well I'm happy to be the proverbial poster boy for your smexy artsy auction. *cheeky grin*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff