Amulet_Ruby
sunflowersandpines
Amulet_Ruby
sunflowersandpines
Amulet_Ruby
Ok biiiiig crack in my trust for my "friend", she did not keep the thread bumped while I went to sleep even though I asked her to do so. scream

Anyway, since there are no more offers the winner is Zayh with 600 bill.

You are so mean, especially because you publicly degraded her. It is not like she intentionally blew it off, anyways.

And how else am I to explain how the thread stood still during the night so bidders missed out on a last chance to bid? She let me down when I counted on her. And all I said was that I cant quite trust her anymore when I ask her to do stuff for me and show I was angry. It was not like I was calling her stupid or something like that. Do you know how many times I have had to do stuff for her? I have had to retrieve info for her on numerous times, I have had to wait weeks for her to pay commissions, which she also comes up with every day, and a lot more other stuff. This was the first time I have actually asked her to do something and she didnt do it, I think I have all the right to be mad.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

None-the-less, keep it between the two of you. Jeez. I really don't think what she failed to do is worth publicly embarrassing her.

Im not publicly embarrassing her, I am saying the true facts, there is a huuuge difference between those two. I dont want to have people jump and bash me or have people keep asking me over and over and over again why she didnt bump so they didnt know the auction was ending when I was the one to say she would bump the thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smh, whatever.