Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Christian Dashkov
-literally killsmyselfbecausewhybother-

I did not have time to quote anyone that day, for personal reasons.
Christian Dashkov

For one, that can you not was made specifically for the apology. I don't need/want anyone's sympathy, pity, or whatever you want to call it. And I saw a notification in my notices(I didn't click on it, I didn't check it, I left it there, switched to my other tab. I didn't even refresh it.), and just blocked everyone in here because I wasn't up for more of this pointless drama. I honestly didn't even know you didn't respond yet. I just wanted you all to stop since it wasn't even your business in the first place. And It's already done and over with and it's not like I can change the past. Like ********, what do you want me to say? I'm a ******** p***k? I'm a ******** over dramatic piece of s**t? I'm sorry for being a mindless a*****e who thinks of nothing but himself? Is that what you all want to hear? God damn, we all know I'm just trash anyways.

You need to calm the ******** down.
What the hell did you expect her to say to your snarky a** comments about you "giving up on getting anymore positions" for your characters. You're the one who started being the drama queen so don't ******** act like we started it and for the record, yes, it is my ******** business.
It's everyone's ******** business when there's someone acting immature in a thread. I don't sit around and just watch someone be petty over an adopt. There are plenty of great adopts in this forum, so many that there's no need for you to give up and make someone have a guilt trip for buying something they could afford by working hard.

I just wanted you to say you didn't mean to seem as rude as you did. An apology to her was all I was looking for. But if you think you're all those things, by all means, I won't argue.

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP!

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
If you want to argue, do it elsewhere please.

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
HopeRazgriz

Yeah, yeah. I'm on my way out of your thread anyways.

Greedy Noob

13,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
The second adopt is still up right?
May I AB?
(25bil right?)
D:

Beloved Bunny

21,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500