Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Bloodsucker

Anxious Bloodsucker

Anxious Bloodsucker

Anxious Bloodsucker

Anxious Bloodsucker

Tricky Rogue

You increased the auction for another day? ^^;;;...

Anxious Bloodsucker

Slmp1y S1M

yeah ;o; sorry i had to be gone for so much of yesterday and was unable to bump coupled with this forum had changed/gotten slower since i last did an auction a a few months ago.

Tricky Rogue

The Raving Madame
Slmp1y S1M

yeah ;o; sorry i had to be gone for so much of yesterday and was unable to bump coupled with this forum had changed/gotten slower since i last did an auction a a few months ago.
Yeah, but still, it's kinda hard to really bid now since you did that <u>;; When people make auctions they really need to watch the thread carefully, and be true to their date. If you're going to make a quick one, then you have to keep an eye out for it regardless of if you're busy or not. It just leaves a bad impression, you know? Next time, making a week auction might be better. But for now, good luck with your auction, I guess.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Slmp1y S1M
The Raving Madame
Slmp1y S1M

Yeah, but still, it's kinda hard to really bid now since you did that <u>;; When people make auctions they really need to watch the thread carefully, and be true to their date. If you're going to make a quick one, then you have to keep an eye out for it regardless of if you're busy or not. It just leaves a bad impression, you know? Next time, making a week auction might be better. But for now, good luck with your auction, I guess.

i've been in other auctions and a day extension has never been a problem before? IDK i've been on gaia 5 years and thats news to me. Big extensions like suddenly adding 2 weeks is one thing, but i've never seen anything about small ones, sorry about that.

Tricky Rogue

The Raving Madame
Slmp1y S1M
The Raving Madame
Slmp1y S1M

i've been in other auctions and a day extension has never been a problem before? IDK i've been on gaia 5 years and thats news to me. Big extensions like suddenly adding 2 weeks is one thing, but i've never seen anything about small ones, sorry about that.
Well, I feel like it would make more sense if, let's say an auction is a week long, but on the third day the person decides to extend it do to some reason. There's a gap there that they person place. What you did was AFTER your auction ended, you increased it to another day, which is probably unfair to anyone that is HB. It pretty much feels like you'll just keep increasing your days until you get a bid in your liking, and that's not what auctions are about. You see the difference?
Mind if I AB w/gold? ;>

Anxious Bloodsucker

Kuromitu
Mind if I AB? w/gold? ;>

lay it on me bebe
The Raving Madame
Kuromitu
Mind if I AB? w/gold? ;>

lay it on me bebe

AAAAy /sends pm w/deets

Anxious Bloodsucker

Kuromitu