• Battle: KO 200
pasta deity

so i guess the auctions over? o.o

Witty Fairy

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
meh , well u didnt seem like u got the offer you wanted so ima just retract my offer, gl.

ursidaes's Wife

Lustrate
meh , well u didnt seem like u got the offer you wanted so ima just retract my offer, gl.

hold on bro any offer higher than the hb is a good offer

Witty Fairy

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
pasta deity
Lustrate

-_- okay im not a bro and the auction already ended it ended few hrs ago. just host another auction, best of luck to you, bye.

''auction ends august 1 10pm gaia time ''

ursidaes's Wife

Lustrate
pasta deity
Lustrate

-_- okay im not a bro and the auction already ended it ended few hrs ago. just host another auction, best of luck to you, bye.

''auction ends august 1 10pm gaia time ''

my bad bro. im bad with timezones. congrats to the winner, lustrate, i'll send you commission info just a sec!

wizstays's Rival

Garbage

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
your pixel art has such nice colour palettes
I'm in love ahah

ursidaes's Wife

suzuyae
your pixel art has such nice colour palettes
I'm in love ahah

a-ahhh thank you ;A; i-i am open fo commissions theres a link in my signature if you're interested

omg i just noticed u do pixel stuff too its super !! cute!! super cute stuff
so i can't keep bidding crying
pasta deity
Lustrate

did she retract her bid?? under the rules you can't?
but if she does I can match the 65b coughs
what is going on

ursidaes's Wife

Mielyn
pasta deity
Lustrate

what is going on

i guess she did lmao i wasnt even around to see what she first bid. i feel like. its those people onn okcupid who message u and get mad when u dont reply within .12 seconds. but i misjudged the timezone, so auctions finished sorry ;A; whispers i do do commissions tho theres an info link in my signature if youre interested
pasta deity
Mielyn
pasta deity
Lustrate

what is going on

i guess she did lmao i wasnt even around to see what she first bid. i feel like. its those people onn okcupid who message u and get mad when u dont reply within .12 seconds. but i misjudged the timezone, so auctions finished sorry ;A; whispers i do do commissions tho theres an info link in my signature if youre interested

yeah no it's fine, just make sure she doesn't retract her bid or anything since that's against the rules.

whispers back i think your link is broken

ursidaes's Wife

Mielyn

yeah no it's fine, just make sure she doesn't retract her bid or anything since that's against the rules.

whispers back i think your link is broken

o dang it is i never noticed. it shOULD be working now but it if isnt just check my personal art blog its the first signature link. idk how gaia works no one look at me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff