Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cat

ThanatosRising
Fapd

You were outbid =O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 57B.
Lemme know when OB again.~
Fapd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 57B.
Lemme know when OB again.~

Of course X3 ty
jaaasmine
You were outbid~

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

emotion_bigheart

Spoiled Pandahime

emotion_bigheart

Spoiled Pandahime

emotion_bigheart
Newest picture!

User Image

yellentine's Waifu

Demonic Guardian

22,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Aws! emotion_bigheart

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
ThanatosRising
Newest picture!

User Image

Pretty picture~! Is the new SM on youtube yet? I heard Serena became competent, or at least enough to use computers.

Also, gz on starting the auction. xD...and gz on your new outfit. Hopefully you made the gofusion stuff and didn't buy it.
xwx I still don't know what to do with all the charms I have right now. Not enough to make the biggest thing but too many to just throw away. Also! What side are you on in the event? :3
Kiyri

Pretty picture~! Is the new SM on youtube yet? I heard Serena became competent, or at least enough to use computers.

Also, gz on starting the auction. xD...and gz on your new outfit. Hopefully you made the gofusion stuff and didn't buy it.
xwx I still don't know what to do with all the charms I have right now. Not enough to make the biggest thing but too many to just throw away. Also! What side are you on in the event? :3

It's being simulcasted on Niconicho, Hulu, and Crunchyroll for free the same day it's released in Japan so I dunno why you'd wanna watch on Youtube.

And no, in fact I think her words in Crystal were something like "Just so you know, I don't know how to use a computer!"

And yeah, I made them. I'm just saving charms to make anything I don't have XD And I am kitsune! That's what this outfit is for X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff