• Millionaire 200

Blessed Giver

10,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
HeaffyMoo
Hahaha oh gosh sounds like me XD I have some pretty rotten luck xDDD

Yeah! Auctions are really fun > W < Much more manageable than a shop, for me at least haha

Haha, I can't imagine having that much bad luck. If I recall correctly, he hasn't caught a thing in the last two years. Sure, he can drive the boat, but he sure can't fish on it. emotion_sweatdrop

Yeah, that true about auctions. I mean, your freebie thread got a bit busy, as well.

Dapper Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
Swordust
HeaffyMoo

Yeah! Auctions are really fun > W < Much more manageable than a shop, for me at least haha

Haha, I can't imagine having that much bad luck. If I recall correctly, he hasn't caught a thing in the last two years. Sure, he can drive the boat, but he sure can't fish on it. emotion_sweatdrop

Yeah, that true about auctions. I mean, your freebie thread got a bit busy, as well.

Haha oh gosh XD

Yeah, it just got really really overwhelming @_@ never would have expected so many people to respond. I was hoping to draw everyone, but sadly there's no way v_v

Blessed Giver

10,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
HeaffyMoo
Swordust
HeaffyMoo

Haha oh gosh XD

Yeah, it just got really really overwhelming @_@ never would have expected so many people to respond. I was hoping to draw everyone, but sadly there's no way v_v

Haha, so I observed. Perhaps you should put slots in the next shop or freebie thread you make.

Then I'll buy out all the slots. FOREVER. emotion_dowant

Dapper Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
Swordust
HeaffyMoo
Swordust
HeaffyMoo

Haha oh gosh XD

Haha, so I observed. Perhaps you should put slots in the next shop or freebie thread you make.

That's a good idea owo" I hadn't thought about slots for a freebie thread, but it would definitely be nice TwT

emotion_awesome Bwahahaha sounds like a plan to meee

I have no idea what I'd put prices at, though TwT;; I'm bad at things like that ahh

Dapper Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dapper Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dapper Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200

Blessed Giver

10,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
HeaffyMoo
Swordust
HeaffyMoo
Swordust
HeaffyMoo

Haha oh gosh XD

That's a good idea owo" I hadn't thought about slots for a freebie thread, but it would definitely be nice TwT

emotion_awesome Bwahahaha sounds like a plan to meee

I have no idea what I'd put prices at, though TwT;; I'm bad at things like that ahh

Well, as far as pricing goes, it's definitely best to have more than one input on them. I can help and put in my five cents with that. I can safely say now that the most expensive option would have to be in the millions. emotion_omnomnom

Lonely Lover

I was waiting to bid again near the end date so I don't contribute to raising the price to something I can't afford....
but it happened anyway.
;n;
I need more gold so I can bid on thissss.

c: Good for you though that the price is going up but it's bad for meee.

Dapper Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
Chirusea-soma

I was waiting to bid again near the end date so I don't contribute to raising the price to something I can't afford....
but it happened anyway.
;n;
I need more gold so I can bid on thissss.

c: Good for you though that the price is going up but it's bad for meee.

Aww gosh I'm really sorry ): But thank you very much! I'm glad that you like my art enough to bid (: it means a ton to me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games