Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Entrepreneur

OKSlinky
Haha, no no, Canada. I just hear about people in the US moving away a lot more often than here and thats why I was so curious. I think pretty much every friend I have in America doesn't live near their parents so it made me wonder~

oh hai there fellow canuck c:

hmm... that's interesting. the two friends I know in the US do live away from their hometowns, but that seems too small a sample size for me to see a trend xD
I'll bid 200k~ yum_strawberry

Sparkly Entrepreneur

bunicakes

woot! first bidder! 4laugh

MAY I FORCE A FREEBIE UPON YOU GOOD CITIZEN? OuO

User Image

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
I Live in America D8!!! My brother Moved to California [Me and my mother live in Rhode Island-I live down the street I couldn't leave her alone :< she would be heartbroken if both her children moved far away T-T] I'm on one side of the u.s and he is all the way on the other side Dx!!!! It's expensive to go see him :<

Sparkly Entrepreneur

Mozanabi
I Live in America D8!!! My brother Moved to California [Me and my mother live in Rhode Island-I live down the street I couldn't leave her alone :< she would be heartbroken if both her children moved far away T-T] I'm on one side of the u.s and he is all the way on the other side Dx!!!! It's expensive to go see him :<

Oh man, that is far away! D:

Shy Duck

8,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
Wait what?! You started without me man.

Sparkly Entrepreneur

Bump heart

Wheezing Kitten

7,850 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
BLEEEHHhhhhh -ccchHHHHHHHH!!!!!! emotion_drool

I bid 300k emotion_zombie

Sparkly Entrepreneur

XxSoda__DrinkerxX

Hey, would it make it easier if I gave you a code template for you to edit your post? to make it uniform with the rest, I mean n_n

0hMai's Husband

Aged Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Sure.
Sirita
XxSoda__DrinkerxX

Hey, would it make it easier if I gave you a code template for you to edit your post? to make it uniform with the rest, I mean n_n
OKSlinky
vera kyoro
OKSlinky
vera kyoro
OKSlinky
aww the colored version is cute!

Awww thanks~ I coloured it a little too quickly though. I think I'll cleanup the line art and re-colour it =

what program do you use?

I just use photoshop, nothing exciting, lol

wah. surprised
jelly.
I use MS or the ipad. LOLZ
OKSlinky
Sirita
vera kyoro
water or earth ;o
ooh! what's your major?
I'm in Seattle currently (it's where my family is)
& I'm moving to San Fran (:

YEAH WATER POWER

electrical engineering! biggrin
...too much math tho. I wish we were given more electives so I wouldn't have to wait for the summer to get a taste of creativity/art, lol

ooooh!! that's so exciting! have you already been to san francisco?

>_> I don't want to interrupt you guys but I'm very curious..... Do people in America move to different cities from their family often? I hear about it so much and I'm curious if it's a really common thing to do

I actually don't think it is.
I just move around a lot.
I don't like staying in one place too long.
and I love traveling.
[[flaw]]
bunicakes

aw thankies ^^
you've been outbid though <3
Mozanabi

OH. walp, my mum doesn't have that problem.
she has seven children.
Purrl Pankras
Wait what?! You started without me man.

gonk

iluffyew.
I promise D :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers