Jen-Til's Oppa

Tipsy Werewolf

emotion_dowant

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

emotion_dowant
I still can't fathom how anyone sees white and gold. I've tried everything and it's just not.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising
I still can't fathom how anyone sees white and gold. I've tried everything and it's just not.
The first time I saw it and just looked at it without thinking I said white and gold xd

But the exposure is soooo bad. So <w<

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
lolwhut? xD­­­­­­­­­
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
The first time I saw it and just looked at it without thinking I said white and gold xd

I've seen it from every angle, different monitors, different monitor brightnesses, the image white balanced to look even lighter than the original photo, I've cropped out the damn background to see if it was my brain just was incapable of ignoring the super bright lighting and auto-adjusting for it, I just can't see it.

Hotarla

This > http://www.businessinsider.com/white-and-gold-black-and-blue-dress-2015-2

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

I've seen it from every angle, different monitors, different monitor brightnesses, the image white balanced to look even lighter than the original photo, I've cropped out the damn background to see if it was my brain just was incapable of ignoring the super bright lighting and auto-adjusting for it, I just can't see it.
LOL well awesome
I'm at the point where it's like "whatev"
ewe
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
LOL well awesome
ewe

BUT HOW MANY OTHER THINGS ARE PEOPLE SEEING WRONG???

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ThanatosRising

ohh...THAT....>.> its obvi. blue and black...:/ only reason some people see it as white and gold is when the dress is washed out by brightness...>.> but even then I still see that its blue lool...xD­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
ohh...THAT....>.> its obvi. blue and black...:/ only reason some people see it as white and gold is when the dress is washed out by brightness...>.> but even then I still see that its blue lool...xD­­­­­­­­­

According to a news site poll though, more people see white and gold which means the majority of people are seeing the dress and possibly the WORLD in the wrong colours.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

ThanatosRising
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
LOL well awesome
ewe

BUT HOW MANY OTHER THINGS ARE PEOPLE SEEING WRONG???
CAUSE MY EYES DONT GIVE NO SHITS
emotion_awesome heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas