Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Gatekeeper

mr warp v2
How curvy did you want her btw? Breast size etc?

Devoted Streaker

9,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
twilightROT

oooh, art job? sounds exciting. How's the schooling? Ya I can see where he's coming from with the sanity. or Lack thereof???

it's only trouble if you get caught. So I'm an angel ninja

ooooooh, well shall continue being stalker-ish-ing like. Maybe try to score a piece. -going through art withdrawal-

Eternal Gatekeeper

Sir Wo1fe
twilightROT
4b :3;
Awww, thank you Wolf for the bid! I'm sorry I had to backtrack so hard, it got a little crazy. *snuggles*

Eternal Gatekeeper

Sand Dancer Shaka
twilightROT
Luck? Psh, that's talent there. I love your rippling muscles they go on forever like a ripple. *swoons*
oh, tROT you charmer wink Looks like you've a lot of activity >:3 Hope you get even more bids!
I'm not a charmer, I was expressing my lavish desires. >D

thank you and you as well! Someday I want Shaka art. *starts putting pennies away* >.<

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Wolfs Howl526
twilightROT

Why not just open a thread like once every couple of days for like an hour or so? You could get a lot more people that way without the prices getting so jacked up that not everyone has a fair chance.

This thread has only been open for about an hour. Come, ye uninitiated ones, Let us show you how a Rot- style auction goes.

*expects at least a trillion for quality of this caliber.*

IzayasFun's Senpai

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
twilightROT
SerenShay
heart
My favorite candy cane bby biggrin
meow
-curls up on your lap like a house cat- sleeeepy

Girl-Crazy Lover

twilightROT
mr warp v2
How curvy did you want her btw? Breast size etc?

hmmmm

good question

i'll probably browse around then link you a reference pic = u=

all i can say for now is dem hips n abs emotion_awesome

Eternal Gatekeeper

D3vilQueen
twilightROT

oooh, art job? sounds exciting. How's the schooling? Ya I can see where he's coming from with the sanity. or Lack thereof???

ooooooh, well shall continue being stalker-ish-ing like. Maybe try to score a piece. -going through art withdrawal-
Commissions >.< Schooling is crazy but not as stressful now that I'm kinda back into a groove. XP Dun push my love for you cutie. *gives noogie* Lack of sanity of the reasonable sort though.

LOL that was like my motto growing up as a kid- middle children tend to be that way. >.< Are you a middle child? You are no angel.

Art withdrawl is awful! DX And you should, gift yourself <3

Eternal Gatekeeper

Scott Illudus Delial
Wolfs Howl526
twilightROT

Why not just open a thread like once every couple of days for like an hour or so? You could get a lot more people that way without the prices getting so jacked up that not everyone has a fair chance.

This thread has only been open for about an hour. Come, ye uninitiated ones, Let us show you how a Rot- style auction goes.

*expects at least a trillion for quality of this caliber.*
Pffft- that would certainly be one way to make me more Rot'n.

I don't expect it to go over 1T- I'll keep myself reasonable and just wish <3 XD

Eternal Gatekeeper

Wolfs Howl526
150bil.
New high bid, thank you! >.<

Sarubia's Princess

Questionable Citizen

Well damn. Hm. I'll be back later then~

Eternal Gatekeeper

SerenShay
twilightROT
SerenShay
heart
My favorite candy cane bby biggrin
meow
-curls up on your lap like a house cat- sleeeepy
Aww, *pets and cuddles* Why so sleepy?

Eternal Gatekeeper

JKDreamer
You have been OB'ed

Devoted Streaker

9,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
twilightROT
D3vilQueen
twilightROT

Commissions >.< Schooling is crazy but not as stressful now that I'm kinda back into a groove. XP Dun push my love for you cutie. *gives noogie* Lack of sanity of the reasonable sort though.

LOL that was like my motto growing up as a kid- middle children tend to be that way. >.< Are you a middle child? You are no angel.

Art withdrawl is awful! DX And you should, gift yourself <3

Thats good, school takes a bit to readjust to eh? Pffft, all the loves!! -huggleattacks-

Oh hell no, haha. I'm the oldest of 4 twisted Yaaaa, but where the heck did the *billions* come from on here o.O last time i was on we were only in the millions!! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff