Welcome to Gaia! ::

Or no, in Crystal she was all "maybe if I press some random keys something will happen!"

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
ThanatosRising

It's being simulcasted on Niconicho, Hulu, and Crunchyroll for free the same day it's released in Japan so I dunno why you'd wanna watch on Youtube.

And no, in fact I think her words in Crystal were something like "Just so you know, I don't know how to use a computer!"

And yeah, I made them. I'm just saving charms to make anything I don't have XD And I am kitsune! That's what this outfit is for X3

User Image

My fam's tv lets us see youtube on it. Plus I don't know where the cord to connect the two (comp+tv) is, if we have it.
<__< Which is the same reason why I ended up watching SAO twice. Granted the first time was subbed.

~Yayy Kitsune side! I think I'm just going to loaf..are there any prizes for leveling up? What level are you?
.w. Are there even levels or classes in it?

Aww. My sister's friend has misinformed me.
Kiyri

User Image

My fam's tv lets us see youtube on it. Plus I don't know where the cord to connect the two (comp+tv) is, if we have it.
<__< Which is the same reason why I ended up watching SAO twice. Granted the first time was subbed.

~Yayy Kitsune side! I think I'm just going to loaf..are there any prizes for leveling up? What level are you?
.w. Are there even levels or classes in it?

Aww. My sister's friend has misinformed me.

Watching it on Youtube doesn't improve the ratings though :< And I was slightly off, she's slightly more competent with the computer, gets the disc loading, but resorts to button pressing at random to trigger the brainwashing program.

Aaand.. there is no leveling or classes. You earn points for the team, but you can't see how many you've earned personally. It does show your heals/attacks and kills but there's no items or achievements other than the daily item you get for showing up.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
ThanatosRising

Watching it on Youtube doesn't improve the ratings though :< And I was slightly off, she's slightly more competent with the computer, gets the disc loading, but resorts to button pressing at random to trigger the brainwashing program.

Aaand.. there is no leveling or classes. You earn points for the team, but you can't see how many you've earned personally. It does show your heals/attacks and kills but there's no items or achievements other than the daily item you get for showing up.

Then convince them to sell distribution rights to Toonami so they can show it just like they did part of the 90s version. xD ~Or the Anime network or something. I think the average person resorts to button mashing when trying to get a response from a comp..not sure if that means anything for her intelligence/competence or lack there of though.

Aww. I hope that it returns to the Halloween version at some point..I still need to get to lv 10 everything and get those achievements and such. Yeah I'ma sit this out for sure. o,o Just wish they gave out the unique charms like the wing stickers. xd
I bid 60b please
Kiyri

Then convince them to sell distribution rights to Toonami so they can show it just like they did part of the 90s version. xD ~Or the Anime network or something. I think the average person resorts to button mashing when trying to get a response from a comp..not sure if that means anything for her intelligence/competence or lack there of though.

Aww. I hope that it returns to the Halloween version at some point..I still need to get to lv 10 everything and get those achievements and such. Yeah I'ma sit this out for sure. o,o Just wish they gave out the unique charms like the wing stickers. xd

The series is an original web animation, it's not even being aired on TV in Japan so I wouldn't hold my breath for it showing up on TV in the US anytime soon. XP

I think it's only available via the games. I'm almost tempted to cheat at that memory came and use my camera to take photos of the screen before they fade out, but that's an awful lot of work just for a chance at extra charms.
SirenzArtContest
I bid 60b please

Thank you! heart
Fapd

You were outbid whee

Cat

ThanatosRising
Fapd

You were outbid whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 63B. gaia_kittenstar
Fapd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 63B. gaia_kittenstar

Ty again X3
ThanatosRising
heart
80B will be my bid.
Ryvaku
80B will be my bid.

<3 Thank you very much
Fapd

Not sure if you wanted to keep getting notifications, but you were outbid again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff